Recode- Has Shark Tank lost it’s spark?

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am very disappointed for the reason that they didn’t invest 

—Credit to the writer:

If you own a company that competes with one of the sharks' companies and are considering seeking funding on Shark Tank India, you may want to reconsider. 

Yes, it's true, as the sharks have formed a cartel based on their friendships, which may prevent fair competition. In the recent episode, a few sharks on #sharktankindia didn't invest in a cosmetic brand Recode Studios as it was a potential competitor of their friend (SUGAR Cosmetics).

If the sharks are committed to their friendships to the extent that it affects their ability to make unbiased investment decisions, it may be best for them to step down from Shark Tank India and allow others to take the lead. 

To the founders of Recode Studios: you have shown resilience and determination in the face of potential unfairness. Keep up the good work. 

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/hiteshdadri_sharktankindia-business-sharktankindia-activity-7016221876532228096-zW-j?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I am quite disappointed with this season. I was fearing it would become another indian Idol and its going that way. I was already skeptical of watching when I heard Ashneer Grover would not be there but still decided to watch some episodes but haven't been that impressed with this season.

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9

The first 2 episodes have been too goody goody so far. Overtly cheerful for just me or everyone not sure😅

But I liked researching on Hoovu, Darji, SoupX and the handloom brand. I like the startup exposure this show gives and the consequent conversations that flow at home.

And they messed up the whole Recode thing, only 2 sharks seemed to give genuine feedback.

ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

They were being polite - otherwise Recode didn't make any sense

i've liked the episodes thus far!

i wish namita thapar could be replaced; she is annoying.