Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Trailer ka opening shot should be digitally changed bikini scene😅

I am hoping all of Deepika's Bikinis have been changed to orange color.....we need more promotions from Boycott gang...🥳.since SRK and Deepika are doing no promotions...🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am hoping all of Deepika's Bikinis have been changed to orange color.....we need more promotions from Boycott gang...🥳.since SRK and Deepika are doing no promotions...🤣

If people weren't behaving like d*ckheads about this movie rn, I would have joked about the lack of promotion and heights of stupidity too🥲😪

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

I would really like to see how Deepu does action scenes in those skimpy clothes... 

Reminds me of Katrina bolting at full speed through streets wearing a very risky outfit... all the while I was worried it would just fall off!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheMinion

I would really like to see how Deepu does action scenes in those skimpy clothes... 

Reminds me of Katrina bolting at full speed through streets wearing a very risky outfit... all the while I was worried it would just fall off!

I still can't get over Tara Sutaria doing stunts in the Disney Jasmine blue™ dress😅 and these look much tighter🤣

No wonder dresses are bad, designers had to go searching for expandable clothing material😅

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheMinion

The teaser already has such a scene...

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Clochette

The teaser already has such a scene...

As you can tell, I didn't watch the teaser... I won't watch the trailer or the movie either... ðŸ˜†

My specialty is commenting without watching ðŸ˜³

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I bet you aren't the only one 😉

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I want to beat this man up. He saw the trailer in his dream maybe. The same way he saw Prabhas about to propose to Kriti on New Years in his dreams ðŸ˜¡

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I want to beat this man up. He saw the trailer in his dream maybe. The same way he saw Prabhas about to propose to Kriti on New Years in his dreams ðŸ˜¡

Yeh KRK ka bhi baap hai