Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Nysa and Jahnvi are in competition with each other on who gets the most plastic surgery done. 

Both of them don’t even look real anymore! 
 Jahnvi though has morphed into a Kardashian/Jenner 🫣

Edited by Joannna - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Kajol did get skin lightening done. Her complexion in Bekhudi and films she did later is totally different. It is not like she never changed anything about herself. 

atominis thumbnail

No it is not recent. Her skin tone is totally different in Bekhudi compared to DDLJ, KKHH. She was way darker when she started out in Baazigar and Bekhudi.

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

DoNotDisturb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mouni has done every possible surgery/Treatment to her body. From skin lightening to nose surgery to freaking everything. I don't think anything in her body is original right now. Same with Janhavi. In Nysa's case maybe skin lightening, boob job and a couple of surgeries.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Kajol has got a heck tonne of skin-lightening done though. And am sure as she catches on, even she would indulge in face-lifts, Botox etc. No-one is spared the ageism of BW.

Of Course... I was talking about when she was a new face

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They looked good then and they look good now imo. I just hope they'll kno when to stop because at one point too much plastic surgery makes one looks not so good. 

Also, they can't be blamed for their choice. If society was more accepting of the multiple kind of beauties out there, they would have need to shed so much money to fit into one kind of beauty.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kajol has too much unibrow