Posted: 1 years ago

Sonakshi’s brother and Shatrugan Sinha’s son posted this on twitter. It’s something we’ve all discussed here many times at length. However, coming from an industry kid was this an appropriate thing to post?  Is this the brother that wanted to act? And if so is this a case of sour grapes and just anger mixed with some hypocrisy?  Is he speaking generally or is he taking a dig at someone?  If you look at the Reddit post people seem to go back and forth between this being a dig at Katrina or Janhvi.  

https://twitter.com/luvsinha/status/1608390422480695297?s=46&t=HE-irjcaJylH5l1sK5olIw

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/zzum1p/luv_sinha_so_shatrughan_sinha_and_brother_of/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

He might be upset on behalf of Sona. She actually is a good actress.

Nepo kids complaining about being lesser privileged than other Nepo kids. The lack of self awareness😆

I mean isn't this what all of us on IF collectively cry over about time in and time out. 😆 Somebody who is in limelight feels the same now and has voiced their opinion. Whether it was a dig particularly at someone or not, I don't mind. The way Sonakshi has been sidelined in the industry despite being talented will def sting a sibling. No surprises there. 

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

He might be upset on behalf of Sona. She actually is a good actress.

Someone on Reddit actually wondered if this was Sonakshi using her brother’s twitter.  I do agree with you that Sona is a good actress and should be in a much better position career wise. 

Originally posted by semantic.error

Nepo kids complaining about being lesser privileged than other Nepo kids. The lack of self awareness😆

There’s that also.  Except if he’s the brother that has been waiting for his debut he might just be bitter about not getting his chance, which doesn’t negate your point.   

Originally posted by ohophelia

I mean isn't this what all of us on IF collectively cry over about time in and time out. 😆 Somebody who is in limelight feels the same now and has voiced their opinion. Whether it was a dig particularly at someone or not, I don't mind. The way Sonakshi has been sidelined in the industry despite being talented will def sting a sibling. No surprises there. 

Absolutely, and I acknowledged that in my first post. My sort of surprise was an industry kid possibly complaining about other industry kids, if this is a dig at Jahnvi. 

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Absolutely, and I acknowledged that in my first post. My sort of surprise was an industry kid possibly complaining about other industry kids, if this is a dig at Jahnvi. 

He hasn't had a release and he seems bitter to go off at someone so publicly. Probably wants to intentionally ruffle feathers and garner attention. Who knows 😆

This brother has acted in two movies 

Edited by Silpa20 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Silpa20

This brother has acted in two movies 

I had no idea.  That explains his anger a little better.