naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtube.com/shorts/ELG9OIawW2A?feature=share 

https://youtu.be/I9iMIsdBffU 

We tend to find soft men as feminine n make their fun its our mindset problem 

Because ranveer seem to be have some softness n he is not having toxic masculinity 

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Ewww the video. Is that for real? And it cannot be a coincidence that it was by the epitome of toxic masculinity Mr.Sanju terrorist baba.🤢

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

SD is disgusting......but how is a man who says that I have never found a chick whose IQ is greater than mine not toxic in its own way??

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I agree that men who are soft and gentle should not be ridiculed and mocked

I actually prefer men who are calm, sensitive, shy and composed over the ones who are loud  

But Ranveer Singh is anything but "soft". He is crass and loud 

https://twitter.com/meaisakyuhun/status/1566342485307441152

atominis thumbnail

Ranveer is not as toxic as Sanjay D but please. He is not gentle or soft. He knows what to talk and when. He behaves something else in front of Deepika or family shows and he is different in shows and web series elsewhere.

He is a pervert. Obnoxious.

But he supports Deepika, makes her laugh, does not stop her from working or doing anything she likes, did not make her leave work or change name or become housewife after marriage or serve his family, nor is pressuring her to have kid, supports her achievements and causes she speaks on and that is what matters  to Deepika it seems. He helped her overcome depression and makes her laugh. Guess she is okay with his quirks and perp behaviour otherwise. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Dressing in female-ish clothing and being soft and gentle are 2 diff things. 

Ranveer is crass and loud and obnoxious.

He obviously adores Deepika and is extrenly supportive of her, which is a huge redeeming factor. But that's only in his family life. Doesn't matter for the rest of us. He remains crass and loud and obnoxious.  

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Seems to be very caring, very loving, extremely supportive & apparently treats her like a work of art. Why wouldn’t anyone love such a person?!!

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

question is why he love her?

atominis thumbnail

Why not? She is beautiful, she was the biggest female star of that time when he married her. Relation with her boosted his profile. She is heiress of Prakash Padukone's wealth, social capital and legacy and relation with Padukone family has boosted Ranveer's profile and helped him move upward in career and social ladder.

Deepika too relies on him. And having a woman rely on him for emotional support would have boosted his ego a lot. Deepika is Ranveer's biggest achievement. A prize catch for him.

priya185 thumbnail

Some people hate on Ranveer unnecessarily

Every celeb has said what the hell statements. Still hold him accountable for something old said on kwk. And that fabulous wives appearance was meant to be fun. 

Ranbir has said much worse about Anushka's anxiety or Alia's weight but people will only see what Ranveer does not what their favourite celebrity does. Sanjay has also said worse and dated/ slept with so many girls. 

How do these appearances impact Deepika's love for him statement.