Bigg Boss 16 - Daily Discussion Topic -31st Dec 2022-Shanivaar Ka Vaar - Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Snowfally

I feel you, Bro! 😆

I had liked Saundarya inbetween when she stood with Gautam for his captaincy. Now, not at all 😔

Same here 

I thought she is sensible but nah she is the same like she used to be in starting days 

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Stan ka special performance kya lagta hai kounsa rap ho saktha hai 

L***d ki b*l 

😱

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowfally

I feel you, Bro! 😆

I had liked Saundarya inbetween when she stood with Gautam for his captaincy. Now, not at all 😔

She was always a Dassi ….. first Gautam’s and now Archu’s ……Ab Shiv pe nazar hai..,.. All the Alpha Female claim was just BS

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

So are we going to start our new year learning gaali's from Stan's rap? 😃

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

She was always a Dassi ….. first Gautam’s and now Archu’s ……Ab Shiv pe nazar hai..,.. All the Alpha Female claim was just BS

I felt like she had potential. Seriously disappointed. Yeah, all that alpha stuff was just bluff from her side.

KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Stan must have been paid him good money! But he sat there crying and speaking only when needed! Shemmmmda! I hate these free loaders! BB team will get the their moneys worth performance and kick him out like Delnaaz or Upen! Sumbul has to go through the most insulating eviction ever! They ate up good contestants space! Gautam V was far better than these two! “Kahaan hain khaadaaaa” - was his moment 😂😂😂
Vikas M would have been amazing player had he come in the beginning! He had all the qualities for being on BB show just like our Sha! 😅

Hands down I want Sha to win and that would a big tight slap on the stupid Mandali and who think they are superior for whatever reasons! Ex soundy!
Sha is being called fake all the time! But he doesn’t make a mudda out of it! These contestants if called weak they start getting hyper! sumbul sajid nimrit! What characters! Can’t take criticism but they dish out worst things possible everyday for others! Shiv is another pleaser, his real side comes out at times when he is not acting of being nice! 

Sha priyanka deserves to be finalists bcoz they have lived and played the game! 

No Soundy! No Mandali!

Worst contestants ever Sumbul Stan! Superiority complex that they are being liked outside and always keep saying we are here bcoz of out fans! They wants fans to do all the work! They don’t want to do anything in the show! What attitude man! 

Archana killed her game with her own hands! Less said the better about her! She could have played a good game but she chose to do chillam chilli and attacking Ppls family! No brains whatsoever! 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocru

So are we going to start our new year learning gaali's from Stan's rap? 😃

Just simply skip today's episode