Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by-semantic.error

Not Anushka setting up a production house just to get her brother laid 

If it wasn't sad, it would be funny 

Same story with PC bro but it still didn't work. One engagement was called off.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Yikes. I pray for your soul girl. You can do better 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by-VimalPanMasala

I don't know why physical looks are used to judge who/why should get together. As long as Tripti's happy and he's a decent person (which seems true by all accounts) than it's sweet! She's nearly 30 and they've been together forever, not some early 20s-young love.

Fair enough.  

But I don’t know anything about him other than he’s Anushka’s brother.  That doesn’t automatically make him a decent person.  He may be one.  But I don’t know that.  I hardly know anything about her other than she’s a talented actress. So their looks are all I have to judge them by, unfair as that may be.  

When did they start dating?  Around the time of Bulbul?  When he was technically her boss?  That definitely puts their power dynamic into question doesn’t it?  

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know why physical looks are used to judge who/why should get together. As long as Tripti's happy and he's a decent person (which seems true by all accounts) than it's sweet! She's nearly 30 and they've been together forever, not some early 20s-young love.

Two is not a pattern and he can always be a great guy. But I think the general state of the industry suggests that it is far more likely that he is exploiting the power differential in this relationship than it being all Lovey-dovey. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-IAmLuvBolly

Fair enough.  

But I don’t know anything about him other than he’s Anushka’s brother.  That doesn’t automatically make him a decent person.  He may be one.  But I don’t know that.  I hardly know anything about her other than she’s a talented actress. So their looks are all I have to judge them by, unfair as that may be.  

When did they start dating?  Around the time of Bulbul?  When he was technically her boss?  That definitely puts their power dynamic into question doesn’t it?  

He's been in the local film circuit for a while, and seems decently well liked. Under the radar for sure. I believe they were dating far before Bulbul, but obviously she burst around the local scene in 2020, and that's when speculation starting coming out. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-semantic.error

Two is not a pattern and he can always be a great guy. But I think the general state of the industry suggests that it is far more likely that he is exploiting the power differential in this relationship than it being all Lovey-dovey. 

Hmm generally directors tend to find a muse. Maddock films is all around Kriti. Dharma is around Aloo.        Anvita and Anushka were the ones who chose Tripti and casted her in the film as a find. Karnesh has come on the scene post-2020 after Anushka had her kid and stepped back. I think in real life as well, it's common to find employees/bosses in love with each other. 

Of course there is a power difference, but considering that Anushka found her, I don't think it's as icky as it seems. Also, all their films with her do REALLY well which is why they want to work with her. 

Anushka's Chakda Express, which she was basically forced into doing by producers, looks like the worst Netflix project of all time. Qala didn't break many records but many who watched it had a fantastic opinion of Tripti. 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm generally directors tend to find a muse. Maddock films is all around Kriti. Dharma is around Aloo.        Anvita and Anushka were the ones who chose Tripti and casted her in the film as a find. Karnesh has come on the scene post-2020 after Anushka had her kid and stepped back. I think in real life as well, it's common to find employees/bosses in love with each other. 

Of course there is a power difference, but considering that Anushka found her, I don't think it's as icky as it seems. Also, all their films with her do REALLY well which is why they want to work with her. 

Anushka's Chakda Express, which she was basically forced into doing by producers, looks like the worst Netflix project of all time. Qala didn't break many records but many who watched it had a fantastic opinion of Tripti. 

I'm more interested in knowing how anushka was forced to do Chakda express. 😲

She's always been an insecure and self obsessed person so i believed she wanted it. Anyway no one's bothered to offer her anything since forever.

And on topic, it's terrible how everyone is jumping on Tripti sleeping with karnesh because he's the producer. She is the successful one (right now) and just cos he's not goodlooking by regular std, they've made her a real-life wala who has to sleep around for keeping her master happy.

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Karnesh balma ghodi pe kyun sawar hai?

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by-DanceUntilWeDie

I'm more interested in knowing how anushka was forced to do Chakda express. 😲

She's always been an insecure and self obsessed person so i believed she wanted it. Anyway no one's bothered to offer her anything since forever.

And on topic, it's terrible how everyone is jumping on Tripti sleeping with karnesh because he's the producer. She is the successful one (right now) and just cos he's not goodlooking by regular std, they've made her a real-life wala who has to sleep around for keeping her master happy.

Anushka is insecure? No one is offering her projects!! Really? She herself decided to be a housewife otherwise she was one of the top actresses of bollywood.