•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 months ago

Hi, I am Nira

Wow! why this forum is so silent? 🤔

I saw the promo of the show & then kind of felt like exploring it a bit. and then ended up binge watching it. Tbh, Raghav & Bhavna shares cute chemistry. I am really looking forward to their story...

I am on IF I guess after quite some years...but this forum is so silent...smiley6 

Heya, welcome. I am on IF, after like 6 months post Anupama. The pacing is slow, yes. But I see the classic lineup of actors, and all i see is potential. But, guess until the chemistry between two becomes more palpable, not much crowd will be rushing here.

Originally posted by nish_vir

Heya, welcome. I am on IF, after like 6 months post Anupama. The pacing is slow, yes. But I see the classic lineup of actors, and all i see is potential. But, guess until the chemistry between two becomes more palpable, not much crowd will be rushing here.

Agreed! Potential is the word. And it's also very organic. Although I am okay with the pace you know...with the story line it suits perfectly. 

Dheere Dheere Se