khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

The bycot gang flopped amir khan laal singh and ended his mainstream career now he is on break , SRK's Pathan several drawbacks as of now , controversies and average music with only 2 songs out of which title song is not even or has any kind of recall value like swag se swagat

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It's NOT SRK's decision...he is NOT the producer, just the male leading star.

And NO, it's a theatre movie - whatever the outcome will be...

You can still watch it OTT much later if you choose.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

The film could be commercially successful because it is Srk’s comeback and Deepika-SRK jodi has never failed so far

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priya185

The film could be commercially successful because it is Srk’s comeback and Deepika-SRK jodi has never failed so far

One of the rare comments to show positive thinking...

I strongly hope that this kind of thinking will largely prevail one month from now...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

The bycot gang flopped amir khan laal singh and ended his mainstream career now he is on break , SRK's Pathan several drawbacks as of now , controversies and average music with only 2 songs out of which title song is not even has any kind of recall value like swag se swagat

SRK ko Faridoon ki tarah.....nikal lena chahiye and go some place where he will be welcomed with open arms......I don't know if this man is waiting for another child to be framed or may be it will be him this time.....and this time they will make a foolproof plan......🤔...yaar kitni hate hai iss bande ke liye logon ke dil mein...agar main hoti.....toh kab ki nikal lee hoti....life is too short to be dealing with so much hatred.....I know that there are people who love him too....and made him the superstar....but those were different times...ab nikal jao Bhai..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He should make a docu series on his life 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

if people (especially SRK fans) start behaving like Saba and go to watch teh movie twice just to piss off people like Boycott Mishra and Vivek Agnihotri, movie ke bachne ke chances hai.

LSC failed coz it was a remake and trailer se hi maalum pada ki movie mein music and Kareena ke alawa there is nothing. Yahaan toh bikini+DP+SRK hai😆 trailer toh release hone do before deciding it's gonna tank.

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Looking at situation of bollywood there r high chances of pathan flopping.

But v never know it might be good n sail through like brahmastra.

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

SRK ko Faridoon ki tarah.....nikal lena chahiye and go some place where he will be welcomed with open arms......I don't know if this man is waiting for another child to be framed or may be it will be him this time.....and this time they will make a foolproof plan......🤔...yaar kitni hate hai iss bande ke liye logon ke dil mein...agar main hoti.....toh kab ki nikal lee hoti....life is too short to be dealing with so much hatred.....I know that there are people who love him too....and made him the superstar....but those were different times...ab nikal jao Bhai..

Completely agree.  The disrespect he gets from some of the morons in India is a joke, he’s been one of if not the biggest star representing India globally now for 20+ years and they treat him like shit. Mainly because they can’t digest that he’s a Muslim I’m sure (I know majority of people in India aren’t like that, they love SRK but the minority boycott morons I’m talking about)

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

bollywood can not survive without khans too 😉 but at this point pathan is in red zone , SRK Raees under-performed , now in today time all these controversyies are being made just to flop the film by any mean , Pathan should have been 2nd or 3rd film to get released, Srk should have done the comeback from raju hirani film as he always make a hit film guaranteed