Anupamaa

Maa with pakhi vs maa with choti

Loveforworld thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

When pakhi wanted maa to stay away from her performance, threw endless tantrums and decided to insult her grandfather, she shamelessly begged everyone to go to her performance and stayed behind the stage to watch pakhi. Did pakhis hair and makeup.She didn't even have any self respect. Because mai maaaa huuuu. 

When choti needed her at her performance, she didn't even have courage to say no to baa, didn't think twice about choti. Someone else got choti dressed  and fed. That poor girl got disqualified. But no, all this mahan atma will do is give some emotional speech on stage. After all pakhi won the competition after performing with different partner and giving emotional speech, this will work again right? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Blood is always thicker than water.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Loveforworld

When pakhi wanted maa to stay away from her performance, threw endless tantrums and decided to insult her grandfather, she shamelessly begged everyone to go to her performance and stayed behind the stage to watch pakhi. Did pakhis hair and makeup.She didn't even have any self respect. Because mai maaaa huuuu. 

When choti needed her at her performance, she didn't even have courage to say no to baa, didn't think twice about choti. Someone else got choti dressed  and fed. That poor girl got disqualified. But no, all this mahan atma will do is give some emotional speech on stage. After all pakhi won the competition after performing with different partner and giving emotional speech, this will work again right? 

While CA may have the same name, Makkhi is the one who actually reminds Shitnupama of herself aka A manipulative hypocrite who is shameless to the core. 

She pretends to care about CA just to placate the namesake husband and so that in the future there is a replacement to serve the Shahs when Shitnupama eventually has to retire from service.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Doing Adultery != Emotional/Anger Management issues. 

Being careless, selfish, kaamchor != Emotional/Mental heath issues, although I believe if Vanraj Saab can afford it, a Personality Development course would help. 

Not able to prioritize, this obsessive need to be in everyone’s good books or still feeling emotionally attached to a set of old couple who she is not related to anymore and who had subjected her to extreme cruelty in the past (if not most cruel, because that share goes to Vanraj) due to their own happiness/priority e.g. Bapuji chose ‘ghar ki shaanti’ over her basic education, or Baa’s…. Well the list is infinite for Baa huh……. THESE are serious emotional or mental blocks that need to be addressed immediately…. She should be sent to Counselling before anyone else here…. 

Yesterday while watching this, I just remembered the Pakhi’s function episodes. And oh my !! I feel terrible for CA. I also feel Anuj and Anupama’s marriage is a shamble. Marriages are not based on needs, the base is on Love, Trust and Companionship. Their marriage has no Love or Companionship, Anu is whole day in SH. And this way the trust factor would disappear soon too. 

For how long viewers would be forced to go through this torture ? Watching the emotional roller coaster ride of a small adopted kid is really not funny and not for my faint-hearted personality. Tomorrow I have to skip through the parts where CA’s face completely drops watching someone else getting the award, whereas she has to put up with the worthless lecture of Anupamaa. I might end up missing the hand-removing parts too. Relying on the written updates, but Anuj’s dose better be good. A simple pulling off the hand holding isn’t gonna cut the deal this time. These events are special and make long term deep impact in a kid’s life. Hope Anuj handles it with severity and consequences that this incident demands.

P.S. - I still remember my first time participation in a 100m potato race+run where the very next participant of mine ran away with the potato of my track (not intentional, as we were all kids around 5/6 age only) and I was very sad and disappointed that it took away my chances of winning any prize though I came second in running. Not comparable but funny 😆. But the point is, I still remember it very distinctly. 

Edited by prerna4rishav - 1 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Deviji's dialogue "main maaa hoon ne"

I really don't understand this. Maa hone ka matlab ye nahi hai ki apni self respect ko hi bhool jao aur bas apne bachho ki gulami karo, unki har galti pe parda dalo.

I have seen this in my real life. There is one aunty who loved her son blindly. After son's marriage, aunty's husband passed away and she was all alone. She went to live with son and daughter-in-law. But both of them didn't behave with her nicely. They insulted her, taunted her on several occasions and after one such argument aunty finally decided to leave their house. Now she lives with her daughter and son in law who respect her. That aunty never forgave her son and and daughter-in-law. She used to cry remembering her days at his place and how they used to treat her badly. After few months she eventually forget about past and now in talking terms with them. She even visit them sometimes for a day or two. Those two even realised their mistake over time and asked for forgiveness also but aunty never forgiven them. I remember she used to say that if i ever forgive them then it will mean I have no self respect. Yes they are my children and yes i love them but what they did is not worthy of forgiving. My self respect comes first even before my love for my children.

These are the real women. Not like deviji who acts like doormat in front of their children. And she has no guts, no morals, no self pride and she cover it all up by saying main maa hoon ne.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Its clear maa loves her 3 kids over baby anu 

Its clear maa loves hasmukh over GK kaka or her own dead father 

Its very clear maa loves baa over her mom 

Its very very clear maa loves acche pita over anuj 

Its clear maa considers dolly behen as sister not malvika as sister

Its very clear maa loves dollys child over adhik or sara 

If anuj mom dad were there anupama would prefer hasmukh and leela her ex parents over anuj parents 

So lets accept this will remain till end of serial or heart will break 

Do not keep waiting for anuj to change or anuj to really take any drsastic actions on anupama or shahs 

I have seen weman who single handedly cook and clean house for hubby her kids her in laws and 5 hubby siblings alone and packing their bags everday by 8am and running to work after leaving her kids to school alone without any help and picking kids on way back to home 

What anupama does is hardly 20% of the work women were expected to do in 90s as bahus and not only do all house work single handed for 10 family members but also work 8 hours in office 

This anupama has no real work at all anywhere. Anuj company anuj, ankush and adhik take care, dance samar takes care she just goes to show her face any hour as per wish and claims shes working, 

sorry lady you are not doing any work in any office or academy. Work is when you sit and work 8 to 10 houurs non stop with 1 hour lunch breaks not like you showing face in office running to shahs or pakhi home 

anupaama is just acting as if she works a lot, shes like thatemployee who watches videos or plays games on computer instead of coding fuull day to show they are busy 

also to do office work you must have knowlegde in that field which anupama has none or atleast a degree etc to understand whats work. She has none so no one in office will care to what she says as they know neither you have education nor experience. 

In todays corporate world narayan murthy son or bill gates child cannot get CEO post in their dad owned company. Bec its all about competence and education and experience. No one can just become CEO or signing authority just because they are someone wife or son etc without masters degree MBA or CA, BE or without minimum 20 plus years exp in that field. Shareholders and employees shall not accept it 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really want anuj not talk to her ignore her when she try to say sorry to CA he stop her 

Not allowed her to do any work for CA 

Dur rehe anupama se for sometime not insult her not rising his voice only silent treatment work 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Firstly he needs to order those jobless n useless Shahs to get out of his house n take Maaaa too if she wants to which she will happily go because this is Kapadia house not a dharamshala ke uski wife ki ex in laws bhi aake yahan padh jaye jab ke sab ke haath pair sab sahi salamat hai.And then give a silent treatment to Maaa n doesn't even allow her to do any thing for CA and go for a vacation with CA only leaving behind this Shahs maid.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If you had to prioritise between an adopted child and biological one who would you put first? Frankly speaking if you already have your own child then adopting an orphan makes no sense because you can never do justice as a parent to both without hurting either of them.  Point is blood is thicker than water so adopted kid is likely going to get neglected. A child is not a pet which you adopt just to nurture your own emotional needs, a child is a much bigger responsibility compared to some pet cat or dog. If this is how she was going to be then she should have just adopted a pet cat or dog. 

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Choti is not her daughter,  she is some pet that she adopted from the market to fill in the void in her life post divorce and remarriage.