Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali17

I am so envious of her holiday pics haha. she looks sooo happy and at peace in these pictures, also love how most of them are raw moments and not overtly filtered pictures.

btw, were they at Saif's best friend's house in London? I keep forgetting his name, is it Saleem something?

His friends name is Saleem, but from what I read, they rented out a cottage in the countryside with some of Saif's college friends. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Taimur is in the first pic

Oh he looks different now. Cute hogaya hai😳

YourCat thumbnail

What is that they are wearing around their head, paper crown or plastic crown ? 

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I love how Bebo and Lolo have always kept their looks so natural and fresh. It's quite refreshing to see.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: YourCat

What is that they are wearing around their head, paper crown or plastic crown ? 

Paper crowns, goras (Brits not Americans) do this for Christmas, the crowns are actually on top of the Christmas gift which is inside the colorful wrapped “Christmas cracker” you can see Bebo and Taimur pulling one. It’s a very Brit tradition, 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Basically Bebo is showing why nepotism happens, nahi tou how will her kids maintain this lifestyle!!! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

JKKK

Very cute and festive pics. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Paper crowns, goras (Brits not Americans) do this for Christmas, the crowns are actually on top of the Christmas gift which is inside the colorful wrapped “Christmas cracker” you can see Bebo and Taimur pulling one. It’s a very Brit tradition, 

Thanks for the info! 🤗

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Just added it to the first page, thanks swetha ☺️

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Taimur and Jeh are the cutest! 

The family are so lucky to be able to afford such lavish holidays time and again. Coz travel is truly the best and even better when one can go when they want , wherever they want!