Bye Bye Ankit- Most Sensible Contestant

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

After three days, finally they aired Ankit's eviction. When this eviction news came, most of us were unhappy as it was unfair and preplanned eviction. Lets just dont talk about it, as we all know it was BB and Mandli's Master plan, they did so hardwork to eliminate him (who is least contributed contestant according to them). Least contributed ky liye itni mehnat aur planning plotting 😂 

Anyways, Now happy for him. He is out of this mad house. 

Yes, he was not BB material. Still he changed himself after getting countless taunts from BB. He used to be active in tasks. He had more contribution than many of the free loaders who are still in the house. And few of them toh still want to go. 

Ankit was not a great player but he came across as a good and sensible person. He is the only contestant who got maximum support from neutral audience. This show did not ruin his image or his career. Infact gave him respect and love. That's what he has achieved. 

Also liked the way he went out of the house with smiley face. That's indication of a winner. 

Wanna wish him all the luck for his future. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This show couldnt ruin his image coz he is what he is......sensible and smart.

He knew it was a game of provocations and he didnt cave in . I remember Archana used to tell him " aisa kaisa hai re tu" and he had replied...he had worked hard to cultivate his personality and be this way.

Will miss him in the house !!!!

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I disagree He deserved to win 😭❤️

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

First time I have seen a guy who is so collective and sorted, he has no insecurities and no hate for any contestants. He didn’t lose his calm for once he was so respectful towards everyone. I think BB will not get another contestant like him in future because no decent guy will ever agree to come in bigg boss after Ankit’s eviction. BB show doesn’t deserve decent and sensible contestants. 

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pyara Banda hai  hope he gets the success in tv and usko bohot kaam mile, that will be the biggest tamacha.

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Seen him first on this show. He is gem of a person. He would be remembered as one of those rarest BB contestants who dint lose their dignity on this tatti show. Ankit show jeete ya na jeete he won over the audience hands down. What a nice personality. Thank you for representing all the introverts gracefully. 👏
All the best for the future projects.
PS : Hope you come to believe in the constitution of marriage and see the positive aspect of it 😳
ANKIT FTW Always ⭐️🥳

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

He was very likable, hard to hate him even when he was inactive. Hope he gets the success he deserves!

VishayG thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Only person who played fairly

Didn't scream unnecessary 😒😒

R.M1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yessss. Even if he doesnt come back, theres a world beyond BB (Archu may find it hard to belive), I hope he gets everythinggg he deservess. 

ANKITTTT CUTIEE FOR THE WINN FOREVERRR🥳

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Loved him for his calm and composed nature ❤️ Wishing him lots of success and happiness.