How many of you all have still hope for SaiRat?

Poll Question :

How many of you all have still hope for SaiRat?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

Reading updates I am not having any hopes for them . Please share your views.

Honestly after today's promo.....I dont want them to end up together. 

You root for a couple....if they are in love inspite of everything. But here Virat doesnt love Sai....never did. Feels like Sai was just an obligation for him and Pakhi was his real love.

I cant describe the feeling of disgust I feel for Virat.

Originally posted by WhtsinAname

Honestly after today's promo.....I dont want them to end up together. 

You root for a couple....if they are in love inspite of everything. But here Virat doesnt love Sai....never did. Feels like Sai was just an obligation for him and Pakhi was his real love.

I cant describe the feeling of disgust I feel for Virat.

I second you!

Even if there are chances that Sai----Rat may end up together in the show, I don't want them to.

The makers are willing to go to any lengths to show that PakRat are meant to be, might as well believe them!

In fact, killing of Sai's character or keeping her single seems to be a much better arc for her than letting her end up with Virat.

Originally posted by LadyWhistledown

I second you!

Even if there are chances that Sai----Rat may end up together in the show, I don't want them to.

The makers are willing to go to any lengths to show that PakRat are meant to be, might as well believe them!

In fact, killing of Sai's character or keeping her single seems to be a much better arc for her than letting her end up with Virat.

@ bold : Totally agree on this

Sai ending up wid Virat just cz they find out dt Vinu is their kid.....is just unacceptable ryt now.

This track has made me hate Virat's mother too. Like it is the same Pakhi....making the same claims....dt she has always tried to get her love ...virat....since alwys. But Ashwini seems to hv forgotten dt this was the reason Virat and Sai got separated in the first place. Such double standards.

Sai is better off away from such characterless (aka Virat ) and double faced people.

The day Virat thrown Sai out of the house in the middle of night from that day I thought Virat is not good for Sai... Infact I never liked their pair because Didi have strange hold on him and that is a baggage that Virat comes with so he must stick to his "pyari si cheez" and set Sai free and now I don't like Savi ka baba jaap... It's so so annoying... No hard feelings for that kid... But she should understand that if her mom is doing something that it definitely has some reason... That kid should know the whole truth about her parents... It's high time now... Can't see Sai suffering and that shameless, characterless, spineless husband enjoying best of both worlds... 

Edited by Love_Tannu397 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Love_Tannu397

The day Virat thrown Sai out of the house in the middle of night from that day I thought Virat is not good for Sai... Infact I never liked their pair because Didi have strange hold on him and that is a baggage that Virat comes with so he must stick to his "pyari si cheez" and set Sai free and now I don't like Savi ka baba jaap... It's so so annoying... No hard feelings for that kid... But she should understand that if her mom is doing something that it definitely has some reason... That kid should know the whole truth about her parents... It's high time now... Can't see Sai suffering and that shameless, characterless, spineless husband enjoying best of both worlds... 

@ bold : Yes I feel both the kids should know the truth by now. 

And  if Vinu is their kid too.....den Virat can keep Vinu and Sai should keep Savi. Custody file kar dena chahiye . 

Even if they are meant to unite, it will be a quick one episode and then leap because of off-screen issues. the journey is ruined anyways so no point in watching. 

I sincerely hope they don't end up together. It would stoop their characters even more low..already sab ke sab gire hue lag rahe hai. Let's forget the past so that the toxicity in our minds goes off, really don't care if Virakhi get punished, get together or not,go for honeymoons, dont really care anymore...

But can they just let the story move forward, just want Sai to get rid off all the toxicity around her and find someone new or even stay alone but HAPPY.

Last few days, they have been messing Sai's character too, her pining for Virat, her wanting to go to sort Karishma's issue. I understand the concern but please Sai don't interfere in that family's matter, they don't mean ANYTHING to you! 

And if both the kids wants to stay with Virat and their step mom then plz let them they too don't deserve a mom like Sai... Sorry to use such words for kids but they lost their importance post accident drama they don't let Sai get out of this mess whereas she desperately needs to get out of this or else she may skip into depression... 

Whenever P come close to V he remember sai only just like when te take phere he remind only sai his mind and heart take phere with sai, only body take phere with P