Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: reborn-re

It’s sad to see her go but I think it’s a good decision from her what’s the use of fame and money  if you are not there when your family needs you. So they have already shoot for New year special are they going to telecast her performances? Also they probably won’t do elimination this week since she quit the show.

Hope they don’t let her quit but allow a leave of a week or two.  If by then her dad still not well, then not to come back.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wish one of the duets will be performed from the film Humraaz - Sanam Mere Humraaz

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

Hope they don’t let her quit but allow a leave of a week or two.  If by then her dad still not well, then not to come back.

Saw todays live and she is in the live with others so looks like her dad got well and she is back.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@altgr thanks for all these 👍

Bidipta, Debosmita, Sonakshi and Rishi really sounding great.  I think those 4 will be in the top 5.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

@altgr thanks for all these 👍

Bidipta, Debosmita, Sonakshi and Rishi really sounding great.  I think those 4 will be in the top 5.

Agree. Except Navdeep I don't mind anyone being a finalist at this stage. Who eventually makes it to the finals will depend upon their performances and votes they get from here on. Except Rishi I am not 100% about anyone being a finalist at this moment. Some who are super consistent like Sonakshi and Shivam are not that popular on SM, on the other hand Chirag and Kavya who are not that consistent are quite good with SM following.