Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I think the biggest reason for movie floppy is Jacqueline and RS posing as nude 

Abh dekhene ka bacha hi kya hai ðŸ˜†

The nude pic of him in his family room carpet is such a turn off 

Holiday release phir bhi floppy 

if the script and trailer of the film was good more people including myself would watch it. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This movie must be truly terrible. I haven't heard one good thing. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

this movie looked shit from the beginning 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol even despite telling some that circus movie got bad reviews my friend like I’m bored still seeing it I’m like ok. I also told them Ranveer singh in twitter blocked me. Lol 😂 they think wow I must be popular !! I told them I’m not seeing it since I read reviews but they insisted n it was nightmare to sit through 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

Lol even despite telling some that circus movie got bad reviews my friend like I’m bored still seeing it I’m like ok. I also told them Ranveer singh in twitter blocked me. Lol 😂 they think wow I must be popular !! I told them I’m not seeing it since I read reviews but they insisted n it was nightmare to sit through 

That isn't astonishing as you already had a bad impression about the movie and went against your feeling to not go.

Strangely enough, my feeling about the movie was not only quite negative but very negative about how the comedy would be...still I'll watch it when it gets the streaming to get an own opinion.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like not many here have ventured to watch this one. 😆