Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

What’s up with deepika’s character, I don’t like any of her looks from this movie.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Jhoome Jo Pathaan is an ode to the spirit of Pathaan

Director Siddharth Anand says, “Jhoome Jo Pathaan is an ode to the spirit of Pathaan, played by the inimitable Shah Rukh Khan. The song embodies the personality traits of this super spy Pathaan who has irresistible swagger that is infectious. His energy, his vibe, his confidence can make anyone dance to tunes.”

The director informs that the Vishal & Shekhar composition is a modern fusion Qawaali and celebrates Pathaan’s style and Panache. “It has been a while since we have seen SRK grove to the music and we are hoping that people will love seeing their favourite superstar shake a leg with an attitude to kill for,” he adds. It also features Deepika Padukone and Sid promises that the electrifying combination will win over the audience.

Shah Rukh Khan & Deepika Padukone reunite

“Jhoome Jo Pathaan also features Deepika Padukone, who is again looking a million bucks. Their combination is electrifying on screen and this song is a treat for everyone across the world who love SRK and Deepika as their favourite on screen pair,” he signs off. Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone have previously worked together successfully on films like Om Shanti Om, Chennai Express and Happy New Year. Pathaan marks their reunion after 8 years. Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates on Pathaan.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

What’s up with deepika’s character, I don’t like any of her looks from this movie.

The character might be fine but Shaleena needs to be fired PRONTO.

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It looks like she wrapped the garbage bags around her legs 🤣

Newbird thumbnail

I'm not liking her panty like shorts. If her being in panty like shorts is only one of her looks in the movie I wouldn't have had any issue but every other dress she wore in the movie seems to be like this😆.. I have no interest to see her gluteal region, groin and thigh muscles all the time.. If you want me to see all of them all the time give her some pretty clothes. Her clothes looks dull and looks like second hand clothes people sell on OLX

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its arijit song confirmed by srk tweet

Newbird thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

Its arijit song confirmed by srk tweet

Oh then I'm looking forward to this song. Arjit doesn't disappoint me most of the time.So Let's see. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Some say DP's LOOK in this movie isn't appealing, but it's a character.

SRK & DP are playing characters in the movie. Let's wait and see the movie first.