☆ Bigg Boss Season 6 Week 11 Discussion Thread ☆ - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Mirun romba thariyum pola sitting behind computer screen spreading nonsense comments aganist trans. Bish who asked u to comment don't ever refer my name again ur not worthy of it.  I'm above u . Ithula Vera neenga romba nallai sombuthookfying bullying Vera. Get some daam class u low trash piece of shit. U openly bashed a trans I called ur miserable ass out for it. I hated ur guts since day 1 but guess what tho u can u still read this post. I hope ur not spreading ur trans hate to ur kids also. How about u shut ur fat ass up and don't post nonsense. Of course it's going to have consequences u fool . 😒 pavam kids have ur crazy ass as a mother. Go f ur self quote me again bish I dare u.  Odi vanthuanga bash pannurathuku chi podi . Low class.  Mirun ur slipper worth. Hide behind computer screen and bash trans that's all ur good for. Worthless piece of sh$t. 

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mirun pursan romba pavam...I can't even tolerate ur crazy ass on a forum ithula Vera avan real life. Why are u this psycho? Aprrum enna mathi vadi podi shivin sonnan thappa podi dash. Nee ellam oru pombala Ada chili thu. Enna pirapu.  Eian di eian di ippadi low class ah behave pannura unta manasu ku than balls illaiya enda nee enna ella amabalal odi vanthu ippadi than pesurathu.  Adangu bi$tch. Not all men are sombuthookfying like ur husband. 

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

The political voting and its influence on the host, channel, and the fans outside is 🤢. Why should a politician come for a reality show? Letter ezhudhuda na, he wrote one for Dr. Ambedkar saying that his stay at the house was similar to Dr. Ambedkar's in a foreign country. Idhulle avan party supporters ellam ayyo enna nallavan vallavan, India ve ivan than kapathuvan and what not 😡

Anyone who goes against Vikraman will be evicted, and anyone on his side will be praised. Apparently, Vikraman was saved first this week. 🤬

Nothing left to watch. 😡 

isn't it against bb rule to talk about politicians inside bb.. Vj tv should stop bb let any other channel host. 

i hated this guy from day 1 for I'm Right Im Always Right😈

Edited by EmeraldStar - 1 years ago
lankan121 thumbnail

Mirun is ur husband a trans? Sounds like it living with u sorna acca ithula nee shivin bash paneera?  Podiiiiiiiii. 

Approm ithu unnaku theviya moment . Husband enna mathi ambalai ella pombalai? 🤭..

Don't ever ever quote me again u dumb miserable bish.  

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

isn't it again bb rule to talk about politicians inside bb.. Vj tv should stop bb let any other channel host. 

i hated this guy from day 1 for I'm Right Im Always Right😈

It surely is. I read that KH is leaving after this season. Maybe the channel will also change. 

He is playing a political game inside the house, and no one can do anything cuz of the backlash they will face from his party supporters 🤬

ok-ok thumbnail

Inga no vikraman fans ah. Nalla Vella forum ku varathu koranji pochu 😆. I like both Vikraman and Shivin, hope they give tough competition to Azeem in finals, for what ever reasons they have been made to complete with a guy like him . Liked dhana too sometime back, not anymore.

Wishing everyone a merry Christmas and happy new year.

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lot of rumors that kh is done with season

Good he is leaving this program

This time with the quality of contestants what can we expect 

Inisabus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is a need for some drastic changes in the voting system and the format of the show. What purpose is there of the voting system if you as a contestant can pay your way towards votes and prepare a pr team that can twist and turn things in SM.  

ZEESXY thumbnail

Bye bye Dhana unfair eviction❤ you played well girl.

All the best for your future projects👍

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nalla vele, Dhana is evicted in the week that OorKelavi is not in nomination. Anyone else being evicted while that fellow getting saved is extremely pathetic...😡