Posted: 1 years ago

Part 1

So maan does not want to get married 

His mother is forcing him 

Why did she mention geet is a pawn ?? 

What is she upto ?? 

Dadima is not happy knowing maan is unhappy 

Geet sounds simple & innocent 

Why does maan think she has ulterior motives ?? 

& who is trying to kill maan đŸ˜Č??

Fabulous start di 

ThNk you

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Interesting Teaser & Beautiful Banner  đŸ€—đŸ€—

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice and different concept 

Why maan thinking wrong about Geet poor Geet will suffer and maan mother why she is doing this what is the secret can’t wait for further updates

Update soon waiting 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 2

Maine maana ke
Pyaar ki had hoti hai
Haan maine maana ke
Intezar ki had hoti hai
Maine maana ke dil
Dhadakta hai sirf tere liye
Maine maana ke
Ikraar ki had hoti hai

Maan was about to leave just then Rajeev his step brother stopped him offering him some drinks.

Soon, the royal celebration was begun...dance floor was opened for the couple. Traditional singers and performers were there for the Royal celebration. 

Geet couldn’t move due to being nervous and anxious with everything new. She has been in parties with her father for few times but never really had dance or had drinks.

While her cousin and sister in law leave no chance to enjoy the occasion catching everyone’s attention. Sumitra cursed under her breath watching the drama.

Geet watched them enjoying and grin appeared on her lips seeing enthusiasm in the atmosphere.

tumblr_oi7ez1fidt1rcasfmo1_540.jpg

Saajan saajansaajan saajan

Saajan saajan saajan saajan

O more saajan saajan

Saajan saajan

O more saajan saajan

Saajan saajan

Maan was consuming alcohol nonstop taking peg after another, shooting daggers at her. Feeling his burning gaze upon her, she looked at him and was perplexed seeing him drinking. Why he is drinking so much, God? After that night...still...she thought sadly.

He was livid thinking about her betrayal,suddenly he walked to her whispered in husky voice, meet me outside in the garden, that was only audible to her, she nodded and watched him left. She thought for a while feeling nervous with his demand, how would i go out to meet him alone like this... she looked around then seeing no one around, decided to follow him, least she wanted to spoil his mood, which already not look good. 

Ishq mein jab jee ghabraaya
Dooriyan dil seh nahin paya
Kitne deewanee ho gayi
Main kuch samajh na aaya

40501854_235328557149683_8320434494961402880_n.jpg

She hurried to meet him, her face glowing, her brown eyes shining
but he was nowhere in sight
where he gone
she wondered walking in again only to notice him walking in again.

She frowned, doesn’t he wanted to meet me alone. Or he forgot
she shrugged the thoughts away and followed him.Party was wrapped up by then; guests were leaving while whole family gathered in the garden to leave.

Geet stopped in her track seeing him walking away alone. She silently followed him inside to bide him bye for the day. Wanted to have one glimpse of her prince before going

Maan
suniye
she called out sweetly; he stood still for a moment trying to register that voice, and then smirked ruefully, he stopped in his track.

O more saajan saajan
Saajan saajan
O more saajan saajan
Saajan saajan

She approached him with thudding heart, aapne mujhe bulaya tha
she stuttered looking down. He turned around facing her, although drunk he had control over him.

You're Handa's daughter but why you lied to me about your father? He asked ruefully. 

I was scared...she said innocently.

86625240_213542613376825_2842384063430393856_o.jpg

So you lied to me because you were scared, He scorns before saying further, now I want to tell you one truth. He looked at her intently, will you be able to face the truth. 

You can tell me anything that you want to share.” She was again nave in her approach. 

He smirked sarcastically, walking away from her, he turned his back to her again,“this alliance, this marriage will take place... but...

O more saajan saajan
Saajan saajan
Ishq mein jeena hai
Ishq mein marna hai
Ishq bina ab to
Kuch nahin karna hai

Suddenly Geet noticed the chandelier falling down straight on him. Maannn
she screamed and pushed him aside to save him
both falls on the floor rolling.

Maan was stunned; it took him a while to realize what just happened. Geet had her head buried in his chest out fear and the loud crashing sound made her shuddered.

Geet
maan
the elder’s scream brought him back from his reverie
both got up
geet looked at maan, ap thik toh hai. He just stared at her, avoiding to answer her.

Geet bĂȘte, are you alright? Her mother asked worriedly to which she nodded.

How come chandelier falls on its own
” Dadima wondered, so does sumitra but she couldn’t said out her worry loudly making handas scare as well.

So she just apologizes Handa family for all what has happened, hume maaf kar dijiye for this mishap
tomorrow kuwar maan aur geet ki haldi rasam hogi
at our palace.

Mr. Handa only nodded and turned to maan, Kuwar maan, aap toh thik hai?

Maan was burning in fury although he held his patience not to lash on the old man and just nodded curtly. Excusing himself he rushed away to upstairs.

He looks at the ceiling checking the railing as well as he feels suspicious that the chandelier didn’t fall on its own but someone did it on purpose. He knew being Khurana prince comes with the cost of life.

Geet keeps on looking at his retreating figure but he didn’t look at her. She wonders why prince maan seem in so bad mood.  She gets tensed thinking, was it because I had lied to him and now he won’t even look at me.She pouted before walking away with her family.

Here on other hand, Panditji looked worried as he told sumitra  to rethink about this wedding as inauspicious incident happened on the engagement day...

Sumritra became angry listening to this ,dekhiye panditji shaddi to h hokar rahegi,either you find the solution to bad omen or keep quite. Now nothing can stop this wedding from taking place.

Next day haldi ceremony and few more rituals were performed with both bride and groom.

Maan was least interested but Geet was beaming in happiness with the thought of becoming his forever soon. Although at the back of mind she wasn’t able to forget the incident that took place in the palace. She shuddered in fear whenever she thought about it.

It was night and Geet couldn’t sleep an ounce. She turned restlessly on the bed thinking about the accident that took place in the palace. She got up in a jerk...god, why I am feeling so restless. Thinking for a while, she got up and walked out or room, then her home.

Duniya waalo se ab
Nahin darna hai
Mere dil ki har dhadkan
Mein ishq samaya
O more saajan saajan
Saajan saajan

Geet went out to the goddess temple nearby, just to pray for Prince Maan. She used to come here whenever she felt scared and anxious to seek some peace in the presence of goddess.

‘If there is some bad eye on Prince Maan then please remove it. Unki raksha kariye devi maa.’

‘I love him so much, plz keep my love safe.’

She prays and felt little relief now. She was less tense now after saying out her worries to the goddess...

She walked out and suddenly felt someone following her. She looked behind and was horror stuck finding some men following her. In a moment she begun running in the dark road all alone.

After a little chase goons got her. She tried to struggle and fight...pushing few of them she ran again only to collide to the vehicle ahead.

Ishq nahin aasaan
Ishq bada mushkil
Ishq ke raahi ko
Milti nahi manzil

Ishq mein kuch bhi
To hota nahin haasil
Ishq hai kya is ishq ko
Koyi samajh na paya

Maan couldn’t able to sleep either, he got up to go on derive and keep his mind at peace.

He was driving alone on the dark roads...trying to get rid of her thoughts...the girl had infuriated him to new level. He was losing his senses in his anger. He clutched the wheel of his gypsy and gritted his teeth thinking about his fiance.

When all of sudden, some girl collide to his gyp, making him press the break.

She fell on the ground and goons stop at the distance. One man walked behind him, but seeing prince maan jumping out from the gyp, he took his steps back and all ran away in fear.

Geet was about to faint when maan grabbed her from her arms, who are you? And what...? His remaining words stay in his mouth only seeing her face, Geet...?

Kitne deewanee ho gayi
Main kuch samajh na aaya

She was relived seeing him before her eyes, he again saved her she thought and hugged him.

Maan was stunned for awhile, then realizing what’s happening, he pulled her apart rather harshly.

Tum itni raat gaye is sunsan sadak pe kya kar rahi ho? He asked bite rudely.

She was scared and fatigued after running for her life that couldn’t utter any word in her defense.

Answer me damn it...he shook her violently.

Pani...pani chahiye...she mumbled and he clam himself down. He turned to his gypsy and took out the spare bottle of water before handling her. She drank it in one go, she was so thirsty.

He looked around and dragged her in his gypsy before starting the engine. He was not in mood to tolerate her, because of her had been out in the night and here also she came as if chasing him.

Geet felt better after having water and having him beside her made her feel safe. She smiled softly giving him admiring look; she knew her love is so strong which brought him here to save her.

Saajan saajan saajan
Saajan saajan saajan
Saajan o more saajan
Saajan saajan saajan.

Precap – Marriage.

Thanks for your warm welcome to 'Aan milo Sajna"đŸ€—blessed to have you guys here beside me..đŸ€— hope you love this story like my other work. Keep patience and just enjoy the flow of story... it will be fill with royal twists and turns, along with prince and his queen romance and passion....😳

Funny Christmas Gifs For Facebook | Merry christmas minions, Merry  christmas animation, Merry christmas giffriends...đŸ€—đŸ„ł

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akkub.92

Nice and different concept 

Why maan thinking wrong about Geet poor Geet will suffer and maan mother why she is doing this what is the secret can’t wait for further updates

Update soon waiting 

updated...

Mg13 thumbnail

Chapter 2

like and comment, plz friends..😳

Mg13 thumbnail

Chapter 2

like and comment, plz friends..smiley9