Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I enjoyed Deepika's look, her dance and the song individually. The problem is that the dance and the song does not mesh well. It just looks odd!

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

she was fab as simple as that..dont understand the hate she is getting ...

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I guess I'm in the minority on IF that thinks she looked stunning and loved the way she danced đź¤©

DushtKanya thumbnail

She's beautiful, but lacks grace :/ 

guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Below average. đź‘ŽđźŹĽ DP has so much potential to look hot. But her stylist and her whole team need to be fired..like yesterday. AND she needs to learn how to dance. 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dil lagake dance kiya par outfits were horrible and didn’t suit her 

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights

I have not really listened to the song nor watched the dance but I saw some clips of Deepu in it here and there on insta and tbh her twerking seems horrible almost cheap. No grace whatsoever just gyrating to please a certain section. 

Although she has a desirable model like body, for some reasons she looks really odd whenever she dances in skimpy clothes. 

The word you're looking for is vulgar. I mean it is what it is. Very few can pull off those dances moves and clothing and not look vulgar. Kat is the only person who comes to mind...though with choreography like this, I'm not so sure she can even pull it off without looking crass.

The biggest problem with this song is the choreography is AWFUL. It is intentionally crass and cheap, as you said- to please a certain section. It does not match the tone/vibe of the song at all. Sid Anand should have shot this in a sensual, sultry way in a bar or club type setting with much better choreography that caters to DP's strengths. Having her in a fun beachy setting, showing side boob, side ass, awkwardly twerking and doing weird dance moves focusing on all her private areas...isn't it.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She looks delish âť¤ď¸Ź

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She looks good as much as Alia is sexy. 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly,DP has a stunning face.

These songs are best left to Katrina , Malaika , Nora or even Ash during her days. 

DP was bad even in that song “Lovely” from Happy new year . Her body frame doesn’t match such songs at all.