Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Just like I wrote my thoughts while posting the synopsis, Krush is the NUMBER #1 ASSHOLE in that family right now.

Suman, Raavi, Rishita are warning that they have to think multiple times before signing any document but Krish is putting pressure on everyone and emotionally  blackmsils that of something happens to Chiku, they all will be responsible.

Gombi doesn’t go through with selling the adulterated/duplicate goods. Before the vigilance officers come and check on him, he changed his mind and sent Keshu Bhai away and returned hos money too. So Gombi escaped.

When Krish says this at home, Gombi comes there abd says he didn’t go through with the plan as he could put Pandya Store at stake.

Rishita says if Gombi has to take a decision about the store, he has to consult others as well because all of them are equal sharehders.

Gombi prayses Krish for opening his eyes.

Krish also taunts Dev and Shiva about the name change abd says “naam badalne se, pyar nahi hata sakta, ek baar bhi nahi socha ko Maa ko kaise bura lagegaa, agar sign karna hai toh iss document me sing karo”

Shiva says mein Bhabi ke liye kuch bhi karne ke liye tayyar hoon”

Suman scolds him for that 😆

Tells all of them about Shweta asking 25 L and asking for a wriiten document signed by all the Kandyas that they are giving her the money willingly. 

Suma says we don’t have ask others for money, she will give the 25 L  from her tijori.

Dev, Shiva, Krish are happy and readily agree with Suman. Suman then asks Rushita, she says its duoble ok fir her

When Suman looks at Raavi, Shiva says, “ Isse kya poochna Maa”  😡😡😡😡 (Indirectly inducatszher opinion is not important) Raavi keeps quiet and states at Shiva. 

Shiva asks, “aise kya ghoor rahi hai?”

Krish taunts Shiva, “agar Bhabi mana kar diya toh tu apna decision badal dehga kya?”😡😡😡😡😡

Dhara them steps in and sats, she is not for paying 25 L to Shweta and doesn’t want Chiku and is firm on her first decision. 

Suman leaves from there 😔

Somebody please put Krush in jail, bahit hi nalayakon ki tarah baat kar raha hai, really thinks he has not done anything wring and is purposely trying to bring his own family down, 

I feel Krush is as much villain as Shweta now. His talks, dialogues, all reek of arrogance and gjatiyapan, and most of the times BAKWAAS😡

This is what happens once a Criminal always a Criminal. Krish is a Criminal too😔

He is disrespecting everyone in that house except Bhabima 😔 and even ridiculed Shiva and Dev for name change. 

When I wrote he is like Male  version of Dhara Bhabi, he is proving it every single day, 

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Raavi clearly is worried about the vamp doing a trick and mentioned what she did to her and shiva and yeah she did hesitate only sane person here lol I hope she calls the idiots out coz rishita pointed out they have to read carefully anything they sign lol they deserve taunting lol

mpks1 thumbnail

Suman, Rishita kept saying that Shweta is chaalak, she will make them fools yet again, has made them fools  several times, none of the brothers want to listen to them. Rishita is the only one who asked Raavi for her opinion, not even Suman. Raavi sayd, “Shweta aur Chiku ki wajah se Shiva aur mera  Rishta baal baal bach gaya, koi bhi karne se pehle hume sau baar soch samajke karna padegaa”

Second time when Suman asked if everyone is ok with her giving the money instead of Gombi looking outside, she only  asked Rishita if she had any problems, with Raavi, she just looked at her, didn’t even address her or asked her opinion openly. That’s when Shiva said. “Isse kya poochna Maa” 

This is Raavi’s aukat in that house. She will never get the respect she craves, neither from her husband, nor from her SILs or BILs and most importantly none from Suman. 
It us clear that writers don’t respect Raavi’s character at all. They use her a plot point to move the story but zero importance for her character. This is how its going to be, don’t expect anything from ghatiya writers. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Shiva is back to bhabhi jaap

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Shiva is back to bhabhi jaap

Full Bhabima jaap mode, “kuch bhi karne ke liye tayyar hai”

Infact ridiculed Sumsn for rven looking at Raavi of shr might have an opinion on this matter, “isse kya pooch rahi hai maa” 

That’s the respect she gets. I eon’t even call it a respect, he us doing her a favor by letting her live in that house because she is an orphan.

With this kind if attitude of the brothers, they deserve this cheating by Shweta and much more😡

Also throw Krish’s ass in jail. He is as much criminal as Shweta🤬🤬🤬

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

Infact ridiculed Sumsn for rven looking at Raavi of shr might have an opinion on this matter, “isse kya pooch rahi hai maa” 

That’s the respect she gets. I eon’t even call it a respect, he us doing her a favor by letting her live in that house because she is an orphan.

With this kind if attitude of the brothers, they deserve this cheating by Shweta and much more😡

Also throw Krish’s ass in jail. He us as much criminal as Shweta

Please send BhabiMa bhakt shiva pandya in jail too.

ItsmePriya thumbnail

I still cannot believe these people showed tracks where the dukkan catches fire and an elaborate track of building it back again 🤪 

And the 1000000 times these people spoke about store expansion....Paapa ka sapna🤪 what a joke

Haveli  episode....Dhara talking about organic farming...🤪

The store's existence has become a joke...and now literally except for the montage...it's no more Pandya store...I guess it's time to change the title card too...Shweta Store- best choice 🤪

Now really want Mami and Jaanu to come back...Jaanu needs to unleash his Kaun Dhara Kaisi Dhara mode and do full on beizzatti of Pandyas

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Also throw Krish’s ass in jail. He us as much criminal as Shweta🤬🤬🤬

Prema it's so sad that we had Krish ki deewani award and you were the winner of it...what a mess Krish has become 😵

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I watched PS after a long time yeh dekhne ke liye ki trp kaise chappad phaad kar aa rahi hai and guess which scene i landed into. Shiva dhara pandya. I can't . Matlab iss hadd tak bhabi bhakti🤣🤣

Poor darshan pandya 😆

Edited by Pixierocks - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Looks like  Bhabima was convinced by all the others when she refused to take Suman’s money from the Tijori . They never showed the scene though 🤷‍♀️

Second half is Kandyas meeting Shweta with the money Suman gave and the document sigened by all of them.

But Criminal wants it registerd. Rishita figures that she is upto something and asked her to ho with them to the register office but Criminal comes up with a sn, sweet talks to everyone says it is not easy to get things registered in government offices as it doesn’t belong to her Dad. She says she will take an appointment from the office, get the documents ready too, even asks Gombi for money to pay the registration fees and for other expenses. He gives it to her🤣 Rishita says they will take this money out of her 25 L, Criminal calls her cheap  but Rishita says, “tumse toh kam hoon” 😆

She even taunts them that it would be difficult for them to have arranged 25 L but Shiva unnecessarily shouts at her saying its none of her business.  Krush asks her to go register’s offic right away with them, that’s when she comes up with her next plan of getting an appointment and getting the documents ready 🤣

She made them all belueve that her intentions are true and blamed on her bad kismat that’s why she is asking for a signed document.

Takes the money and leaves from her basti with Chiku to register office to get an appointment 😆

Kandyas are all just take bit No action, not even thinking ahead like Criminal😆

Sabko choona laga diya Criminal ne and they are letting her do the registration on her terms like the time, place etc 🤣