Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Twinklestar139

Gotta post here because I'm also hella confused what they're trying to show right now. The promos did sort of hint towards the ONS but then Viaan hasn't shown any kind of attraction towards Katha yet so I can't seem to figure out how they are trying to fit in the ONS as in the OG show. Especially since he already doesn't seem like a ONS type of guy after firing the lady at his work who tried to steer him towards her, it would be super weird if they just make Viaan put the ONS proposal in front of Katha all of a sudden without any proper build up. It is clear that he will put down the proposal in front of her soon from the promos though so we just have to wait and see how that plays out. 

add to this vivan also seems to have a lot of self respect. ie not wanting to go to amrita even in dire need. why wud such a person go n have a ONS disrespecting his own boundaries & physical space. 
i believe having a one night stand without any inclination towards it is difficult for the man too. why wud he agree to it

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

That doesn't matter.... sometimes they do change things ya pura storyline deviate krdete hai 

Same PH is running a show on Sitara jo ek Telugu show ka official remake hai lekin original jaisa kuch bhi nhi hai except ckt ðŸ¤£

So on the basis of official remake ye nhi keh skte ki ye log change nhi kr skte 🤪

But yeah ons is imp otherwise guilt trip will not be that strong 

But ons hota dikh bhi nhi rha hai 😭 

which PH is this & which show on SP

magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think ONS will happen otherwise kya dikhaenge show mein aur redemption kaise hoga Viaan ka 

But filhaal jaise chal raha hai i am not sure ki ye shart kyu rakhi viaan ne 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Don't think it will happen. He will let her go and then fall for her bt she won't give in easily cause this guy asked her to have ons. 

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/ellencreationss/status/1605762606056120320?t=o27SVC8sDV_T0U2y4BhvxQ&s=19 

After this promo i m definitely sure that ons will not happen......as neither Viaan nor katha wants it toh andr kya ek dusre ko ghurenge bs ðŸ¤£

It's more like ki katha andr jayegi hi nhi or Viaan will tell her tht he is testing her or maybe something else but for its not happening ðŸ˜’

Ye log original plot se bahut zyada deviate kr chuke hai.... there Viaan was attracted to katha n wants ons n thas why he asked for second time too idhr toh best test krne ke liye he asked🤪 

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kyon nahi hoga hoga I think hoga ..

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiAnsh21

Mujhe ons dekhna hai original ki tarah 

Trp aunties shock mein chali jayengi

They be like- shaadi se phele tauba tauba 🤣

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

Trp aunties shock mein chali jayengi

They be like- shaadi se phele tauba tauba 🤣

No..TRPs will rise as they’ll watch to see if ONS happens or not.. and later on the drama wherein the ML will taunt FL about that night ðŸ˜¡

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel like the whole ONS proposal happened too fast in the show 

Wanted some sexual tension, Viaan to really trust her, spend time with her collaborating on the project & develop something (not love) for her. Then when she asks for the money, that feeling of betrayal would have been deep & meaningful. The heart break & angst would have made sense but also mixed with his desire to be with her…hating her and himself at the same time 

Viaan is coming off as complex but 1D at the same time depending on the scene. Will say his acting is pretty good despite the scene & direction given to him. He is giving off ASR vibes but more low key & somber 

The actress playing Katha is doing her scenes well. You feel her as a desperate mother, head strong employee & trying to be an independent woman …all at  the same time 

Their scenes together are crackling 

But I do think the writing & direction need consistency…some scenes are so well done but then others lack logic 

One thing I don’t get is Viaan didn’t think twice about why Katha said no & then said yes without looking at him in the eye. She had her back to him the whole time. Why not just ask …what’s the money for? Are you okay? Common sense questions 

anyone think the ONS will happen but Viaan/someone that knows him will be the donor?
if it’s Viaan he will feel bad but then probably make it Katha fault. If it’s someone Viaan knows then either she will ask the person to keep it a secret or it will come out unknowingly somewhere 

Whether the ONS happens or not I don’t care; it’s how they carry the story forward that matters 

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

After this much long debate 

ONS HOGAYA ðŸ¥³

🤣 that was weird as i can't hate Viaan, i want to hate him real bad for tht but i can't 😭because uska pov kuch clear hi nhi hai.....it's laughable tbh😆

Chlo Mubarak ho sbko jinko vishwas tha ons hoga definitely hoga 

Hogya ðŸ¤—