Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Aisa kaunsa bomb phorhne wala hai mere ooper

Hum toh waise hi itne masoom hainπŸ˜†

Gauhar diwani , ye brahamstra kabhi toh istemal karunga.

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trouble_006

As per lf (I saw the video clips not just random written updates) :

Priyanka made the parathas a bit thicker. So Shalin, Shiv ate 3 instead of their usual 4 coz they were full not because she denied them. Something similar happened with Vikas. 

And later Priyanka kept one paratha (from whatever was left after everyone's Parathas were done) for Ankit to try coz she had made those Parathas for the first time. 

Archana created an issue on behalf of Shiv, Stan, Vikas, Shalin that Priyanka was deciding how many Parathas everyone should get etc etc. 

Shiv cleared it in front of Dentist that they(Shiv-Stan) only had 3 coz they were full not because Priyanka denied them. 

Vikas-Shalin also explained the same to Archana. But she kept going on and on how Priyanka had no right to decide how many Parathas the housemates will eat. 

Out of spite she ate the one Priyanka had saved for Ankit. 

Baki jhagda was muted so I don't know the rest. πŸ˜†

The whole house led by Silbatta is conspiring to hand over the trophy to jagat mata without any resistance or competition. 

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trouble_006

As per lf (I saw the video clips not just random written updates) :

Priyanka made the parathas a bit thicker. So Shalin, Shiv ate 3 instead of their usual 4 coz they were full not because she denied them. Something similar happened with Vikas. 

And later Priyanka kept one paratha (from whatever was left after everyone's Parathas were done) for Ankit to try coz she had made those Parathas for the first time. 

Archana created an issue on behalf of Shiv, Stan, Vikas, Shalin that Priyanka was deciding how many Parathas everyone should get etc etc. 

Shiv cleared it in front of Dentist that they(Shiv-Stan) only had 3 coz they were full not because Priyanka denied them. 

Vikas-Shalin also explained the same to Archana. But she kept going on and on how Priyanka had no right to decide how many Parathas the housemates will eat. 

Out of spite she ate the one Priyanka had saved for Ankit. 

Baki jhagda was muted so I don't know the rest. πŸ˜†

Ah! I see nothing has changed in this realm πŸ˜†