Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I am kind of with Anupama on this. I feel Vicky is capable of doing a lot better with comedy. But the script let him down here and he couldn't rise above it. 

priya185 thumbnail

I watched the movie it was entertaining in parts (but it didn't make me laugh out loud with the jokes just the situations were funny)

I liked the 3 twists

My favourite characters were Asha, Govind and Gauri (Gauri was good towards the end). 

I liked Ranbir's cameo but it could have been better he was barely in the song. Shashank also had a cameo, the look was different. Kiara had a few good scenes but I didn't like her character. Dayanand shetty was in the movie but he barely had any good scenes   

A one-time watch

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with "a one time watch"...but an entertaining one! I didn't laugh out loud either because it wasn't funny (with funny jokes) but I had a lot of inner smiles and open grins. I felt good (and it felt good) having watched the movie.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

I agree with "a one time watch"...but an entertaining one! I didn't laugh out loud either because it wasn't funny (with funny jokes) but I had a lot of inner smiles and open grins. I felt good (and it felt good) having watched the movie.

I am glad you agree with my review

altgr thumbnail

One time watch movie. Some of the twists were predictable. Ranbir's cameo was good. 

Minionite thumbnail

One time watch. I will say that the ending could have only gone one of two ways so when things started happening about 30 minutes before the end I knew exactly where the movie was going.

It wasn't laugh out loud funny, but it wasn't crass humour either. It was more situational with a side of slapstick jokes.

Definitely do give it a watch though. The trailer really doesn't do justice to the movie.

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Ranbir promoting Ranveer in a Vicky movie. What bromance amongst our stars.🤩

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Liked the movie. Didn’t watch trailer so the twists in between and the end were good. One time watch 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I couldn’t watch more than 10-15 mins of this. Also making fun of a person with a disability is just not funny anymore,and it never was 

hbkrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

After Vassan Bala, I feel like no one can make those spoofy murder mystery. It's a good time pass movie, no one stands out, it's Vicky doing his usual, Bhoomi doesn't have much, Kiara looks fab, acting mein her in Shershan is still OP, but Renuka Shahe and Amey are my favs, have always loved Amey😍

Maybe because I am comparing the director to VB, but i feel the movie could have done better with its whimsy.

I think it simply got all the bad rap coz of Karan and the songs, it's not that bad, more like those timepass movies jo tv pe chal rahe hai toh you don't mind watching types hai 

OMG that was Renuka Shahane 😂