altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Jeet Ganguly will perform with Rishi. 

altgr thumbnail
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow!  Looking forward to it.  Hope he is singing this time.

I hope they get at least the Top 2 but Top 6 or more would be ideal 

altgr thumbnail

*This New Year, mausam hoga musicana as Sony Entertainment Television’s ‘Indian Idol – Season 13’ invites you to its grand ‘Success Party’*

*On 1st January, 2023 from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm, renowned musicians along with the Top 10 contestants are all set to ring in New Years with a bang*

New Year par hoga dhamaal as *Sony Entertainment Television’s* prestigious singing reality show, *‘Indian Idol – Season 13’* will be celebrating its grand ‘Success Party on *1st January 2023 from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM!’* Making the ‘mausam musicana,’ hamare contestants ka saath nibhaane aayegi desh bhar ki jaani maani hastiyaan! Celebrating the show's success in the new year, the special episode will not only see the Top 10 contestants; *Rishi Singh, Vineet Singh, Navdeep Wadali, Shivam Singh, Chirag Kotwal, Sonakshi Kar, Bidipta Chakraborty, Senjuti Das, Debosmita Roy and Kavya Limaye* set the tone for the grand event but adding on to the entertainment and laughter quotient will be the who’s who from the music and entertainment industry! Not only this but joining host *Aditya Narayan* will be *Haarsh Limbachiyaa* and together, the dynamic duo will be seen adding chaar-chand to the show. 

On this special day, viewers will witness some of the legendary and renowned names from the industry like *8Jeet Ganguly, Mahalakshmi Iyer, Ash King, RJ Malishka, Dhvani Bhanushali, Rahul Vaidya, Divyansh & Manuraj, Pawandeep Rajan, Sreerama Chandra, Kunal Rawal and Abhimanyu Dasani*. There’s more! Adding comic relief to the event will be comedy masters; Gaurav Dubey, Kettan Singh and Nitesh Shetty who will surely leave everyone in splits. 

Setting an extraordinary climax to the *‘Success Party’* will be, *‘Mumbai Ki Rani’ RJ Malishka* who will be seen engaging the judges, *Vishal Dadlani* and *Himesh Reshammiya* and host Aditya Narayan into an intriguing segment of ‘*Sach Ka Sammna*.’ It will be interesting to witness the judges and host spill the beans that is less talked about! 

Talking about his own New Year Plans, resolutions and, about the grand ‘Success party’ judge *Vishal Dadlani* shares, “Indian Idol is a show that spreads happiness in every household. New Years is a special occasion for every family as they come together. I believe that Indian Idol is a part of your family and together we will ring in this new year. My New Year’s resolution is to have more fun in life. This time on Indian Idol Season 13, we have extraordinary contestants who own every song that they sing and so I feel that their performance in the New Year’s ‘Success Party’ will be one of a kind. This episode is very special and spectacular. Even Himesh and I have planned something for our viewers.”  

*Tune in to Indian Idol - Season 13, every Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 PM only on Sony Entertainment Television*

IMG-20221221-WA0022.jpg

IMG-20221221-WA0010.jpg