Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

A new show of Khushhaal. You may like to watch the promo in the previous page.šŸ˜‰

yes I saw this and then my feed showed me this one toooā€”- I am super excited,,,,I didnā€™t want it to be toxic and aggressive..I wanted some soft romance moments too,,this teaser is at least giving us that ā€¦I do like the girl a lotā€¦.I feel Khushaal has something somethingā€¦pata nahi ..he has some charismaā€¦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WocIIcEd9yI

Edited by columbia - 1 years ago
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanofAreebsMum

omg! the replies on his insta! can't wait for his fans to make their way here

he is made for fangirlingā€¦honestly!!! That whole chiseled face and droopy eyes and charming smileā€¦.he is the quintessential heart throbā€¦I sincerely hope the show is not all toxic and he goes mental when they break up or something ā€¦dimaag ka dahi na baneā€¦busss yehi khwaish hai 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanofAreebsMum

Will be nice to see new faces .. sick of same faces repeating lol

I honestly think this is the reason I like him too,,l am sort of sick of same facesā€¦he isnā€™t my usual typeā€¦but something about himā€¦just make mil dil go hmmmm hhmmmm

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

yes I saw this and then my feed showed me this one toooā€”- I am super excited,,,,I didnā€™t want it to be toxic and aggressive..I wanted some soft romance moments too,,this teaser is at least giving us that ā€¦I do like the girl a lotā€¦.I feel Khushaal has something somethingā€¦pata nahi ..he has some charismaā€¦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WocIIcEd9yI

Awwww cutešŸ˜³

columbia thumbnail

Hai naā€¦also his light stubble is just making him so delish!,,, I wonder if there is an ā€œover the yearsā€ storyline .l,ufff now I am super curious

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hai naā€¦also his light stubble is just making him so delish!,,, I wonder if there is an ā€œover the yearsā€ storyline .l,ufff now I am super curious

no proper promo is coming out,its just sneak peek,though i am looking forward to itšŸ˜³.I am guessing its friends turned lovers or fan turned lover plotšŸ¤”

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

no proper promo is coming out,its just sneak peek,though i am looking forward to itšŸ˜³.I am guessing its friends turned lovers or fan turned lover plotšŸ¤”

NOOOOOOO NOT fan turned loverā€¦.Please NO!!! For once I want them to be on same levelā€¦ I am ok with friends or classmates who later get close ā€¦but not anything that makes the girl do stupid thingsā€¦I am so over those dramasā€¦

do we know whoā€™s the writer of the show?! That will reveal everything 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

NOOOOOOO NOT fan turned loverā€¦.Please NO!!! For once I want them to be on same levelā€¦ I am ok with friends or classmates who later get close ā€¦but not anything that makes the girl do stupid thingsā€¦I am so over those dramasā€¦

Might be wrong but heard it is the story where the boy and girl will go against others for love which will then ultimately destroy everything.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

I am fine with anything comes from these two... Just look at them.

It is written by Rahat Jabeen of Kuch Na Kaho fame.ā¤ļø

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

It is written by Rahat Jabeen of Kuch Na Kaho fame.ā¤ļø

I loved kuch na kaho but she also wrote Mere Humnava and that was a borešŸ˜†