Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The most versatile of the new gen actors should stick to SLB and Zoya? Just cause ranbir sticks to manchild roles should at least let Ranveer continue experimenting. 

Oh he really should stick to Zoya and SLB considering the kind of horrible reviews he is getting for his performance in Cirkus!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

He should pick better scripts. Unlike Arjun and Parimeeti, he isn't a director's actor, suko acting aati hai, bas script maat khaa gayi.

Plus, he should do away with the "yes men" around him and buying the awards, it seems to have affected his acting, if reviewers are right when they say that he was just lazy in his acting 

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Is he the punching bag of the year... not that I mind, I'll get my gloves ready ðŸ˜†

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Also Shakun Batra, Imtiaz Ali. I really hope this works as a wake-up call & he decides to experiment with other film-makers. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Lootare remains my favorite Ranveer film. Why not do another film with Motwane? Or Shoojit Sarkar? 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Lootare remains my favorite Ranveer film. Why not do another film with Motwane? Or Shoojit Sarkar? 

Motwane moved on to Ananya Pandey ðŸ˜† also it could be that directors like imtiaz, shoojit, Shakun, Sriram Raghavan etc have no interest in working with him hence he doesn't get movie offers from them. Now with the fall in his stakes he would find it very hard to get his next movie.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Motwane moved on to Ananya Pandey ðŸ˜† also it could be that directors like imtiaz, shoojit, Shakun, Sriram Raghavan etc have no interest in working with him hence he doesn't get movie offers from them. Now with the fall in his stakes he would find it very hard to get his next movie.

He is no Kapoor da ladla to keep getting juicy offers despite a string of disasters.

atominis thumbnail

Ranveer needs to tone down offscreen antics and over exposure.

He is best used by SLB. Others do not know how to tap and channelise his skill.

He should avoid Rohit Shetty.