Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Not to be missed episode. Genuine attempt by the kids to recreate evergreen classics illustrated with interesting anecdotes of his life by his son Shri Nitin Mukesh.

No drama, no over acting only music.

Rajdeep and Harmehar are eliminated.

Next episode Jeetendra and Govinda.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

Not to be missed episode. Genuine attempt by the kids to recreate evergreen classics illustrated with interesting anecdotes of his life by his son Shri Nitin Mukesh.

No drama, no over acting only music.

Rajdeep and Harmehar are eliminated.

Next episode Jeetendra and Govinda.

Yup it was such a good episode I liked Sunday one more than Saturday and I will am gonna missed one of the episode if they came separate which will be Govinda one if they came together then probably both.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thoroughly enjoyed the Nitin Mukesh episode. Even the Hema Malini one was very good. The packaging was excellent and the performances top notch. Atharv, Devika and Atanu shone on both days. Devika is very versatile and is, perhaps, the best all-round singer in the lot. I wish I was a fan of her tonal quality ....... maybe, her genre would be different as she refines her talent in the coming years.

It is always sad to see little children eliminated, and yesterday was no different. But the right choices were made.

As I see it, the Top 5 will include:
Devika
Dnyaneshwari
Atharv
Harsh
and one amongst Jetshen, Rafa and Atanu. 
If Jetshen reaches the voting rounds I predict that she could win the trophy. She has huge dedicated fan support.
For me the deserving top 2 are Atharv and Devika at this stage.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Thoroughly enjoyed the Nitin Mukesh episode. Even the Hema Malini one was very good. The packaging was excellent and the performances top notch. Atharv, Devika and Atanu shone on both days. Devika is very versatile and is, perhaps, the best all-round singer in the lot. I wish I was a fan of her tonal quality ....... maybe, her genre would be different as she refines her talent in the coming years.

It is always sad to see little children eliminated, and yesterday was no different. But the right choices were made.

Devika
Dnyaneshwari
Atharv
Harsh
If Jetshen reaches the voting rounds I predict that she could win the trophy. She has huge dedicated fan support.

Who was eliminated this time? How many kids left?

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Who was eliminated this time? How many kids left?

Rajdeep and Harmehar 

10, I think.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Devika
Dnyaneshwari
Atharv
Harsh

Just caught up with these episodes.  Loved it.  Agree with your comments totally.

I have loved Devika right from the beginning.  Though Dyaneswari is an awesome singer, her voice is a bit harsh for soft melody.. Devika will score over her in this aspect.  
Atharv - Devika duets are beautiful.  Mere naina was superb. 👌👌. 
Agree with your top 5.

Between Jetshen & Rafa, the former stands a better chance, though we have yet to hear her in other genres.  Rafa, at times does not perform upto her potential.  I don’t think Atanu will figure in top 6. Btws, I love Aarohi’s tonal quality & her renditions, but she won’t make it to top 6.  But I love this kid. 💕. 
Devika’s Nigahen Milane ko from the earlier episode is still resonating in my mind.  That was mind-blowing 👍👌

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Just caught up with these episodes.  Loved it.  Agree with your comments totally.

I have loved Devika right from the beginning.  Though Dyaneswari is an awesome singer, her voice is a bit harsh for soft melody.. Devika will score over her in this aspect.  
Atharv - Devika duets are beautiful.  Mere naina was superb. 👌👌. 
Agree with your top 5.

Between Jetshen & Rafa, the former stands a better chance, though we have yet to hear her in other genres.  Rafa, at times does not perform upto her potential.  I don’t think Atanu will figure in top 6. Btws, I love Aarohi’s tonal quality & her renditions, but she won’t make it to top 6.  But I love this kid. 💕. 
Devika’s Nigahen Milane ko from the earlier episode is still resonating in my mind.  That was mind-blowing 👍👌

Jetshen is making big moves with her recent performances. Sunidhi's 'Girls Like To Swing' is a very tough song. She seems to have brought the floor down with her execution based on the promos. Will be hard to drop her from the running I feel.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Devika
Dnyaneshwari
Atharv
Harsh

You don’t see Harsh in the top 2? Is it coz Atharv is more versatile than Harsh? 

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

You don’t see Harsh in the top 2? Is it coz Atharv is more versatile than Harsh? 

I did not rank them in the list.
Atharv is the better trained singer at this stage, Harsh is the more natural. 
If it is just up to the judges then one of the girls can win. History says that girls usually do better in under 15 competitions of this nature. Also they carry their potential through to establish a career. Boys are much more likely to fade away because of voice change struggles and other distractions.