Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Clapping Yay Sticker - Clapping Yay Clap StickersGold Star Good Job GIF - Gold Star Good Job Thumbs Up GIFs おめでとう お祝い GIF - おめでとう お祝い パーティー GIFs

Kudos to each and every member who put in the efforts to make this such a beautiful and memorable thread. You are super duper amazing and talented folks! smiley20smiley32

Ahilyabai Holkar was an enigma, a pride, and her able administration and promotion of traditions and culture has changed the face of Maratha history. A lot of us have grown up idolising her, Rani Lakshmibai, Ramabai Ranade and many others and their contributions to giving women a standing in civil society.  

Congratulations to all the members on the completion of 500 episodes of a show that is so close to all of our hearts: Punyashlok Ahilya Baismiley40

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Aajao saare!! 🥳🥳

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Congratulations on completing 500 episodes 🥳

So Sundarr thread

thanks a bunch Kavya!! 🤗

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Clapping Yay Sticker - Clapping Yay Clap StickersGold Star Good Job GIF - Gold Star Good Job Thumbs Up GIFs おめでとう お祝い GIF - おめでとう お祝い パーティー GIFs

Kudos to each and every member who put in the efforts to make this such a beautiful and memorable thread. You are super duper amazing and talented folks! smiley20smiley32

Ahilyabai Holkar was an enigma, a pride, and her able administration and promotion of traditions and culture has changed the face of Maratha history. A lot of us have grown up idolising her, Rani Lakshmibai, Ramabai Ranade and many others and their contributions to giving women a standing in civil society.  

Congratulations to all the members on the completion of 500 episodes of a show that is so close to all of our hearts: Punyashlok Ahilya Baismiley40

thanks a bunch Tannu! 🤗

Indeed, she was a Devi incarnate, with so much love for everyone around her! She is really an inspiration to us all.

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Bhailog apna thread GA ho gaya re! 🥳

Tell me your favourite AhiRao moment bade Wale ya chhote wale mein se 😳

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Congratulations to the team.

I follow this show with my dad. I love it for the most part 😊

SoniRita thumbnail

Congrats to the team🥳

Very beautiful thread👏

Viswasruti thumbnail

Historical stories and serials are always audience's favorite ones.  Success assured. ⭐️ 

The actors are well depicting their roles. 👏 

Congratulations to the entire team. 👍🏼  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94-6K3Ca5JY  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNc2LUp1wYk

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Congrats to the team🥳

Very beautiful thread👏

thanks a bunch Soniyo! 🥳

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Congratulations to the team 🥳

My mom is an ardent follower of this show since the beginning and she likes it a lot ❤️