Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Just wanna say 

What heera beta did comes under crime and not mistakes 🤪

Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizey998

What you think is lame reasoning might not be for the other. It’s their opinion. You can’t everyone make see eye to eye with you. Everyone is free to give their opinions/bash fictional characters that dont exist. 

I never bashed the actor, dont know where you got that idea from

You were silent reader why would you do that before unless you've made this account just to reply to me who've come to this forum after like ages. Wouldn't even care to visit here if I haven't came across one really mean post by someone who constantly says nobody bash kd here.

Edited by Roohani27 - 1 years ago
Roohani27 thumbnail

What raavi is up-to tommorow is definitely a crime. Heera beta laakh bura sahi heere jaisi raavi is no less 

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol Shiva is free to hit back waise bhi apni baaton se kam nahi maara hai usne raavi ko 

Physical punch wouldn't even matter to raavi now. 

And boxing is crime for both of them bdw. 

Raavi aur heeru kahan hai vo bechari tu jhalli hai, dobi hai , dumb kale dil ki hai intelligent tu baaki log hai 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roohani27

You're not getting the point sis you're just blindly defending what all raavi did at least I'm accepting Shiva's mistakes- CA, emotional violence. What raavi and had was not even proper workplace relationship. When did he even become her friend? Friendship form karne ke liye utna time toh dete toh audience could get a clue about their relationship is actually and see yet you're not saying it was all bad writing even in raavi's part. Proves my point.

Lol..

Its great to know u accept shivas mistake..😆..but what is the point of accepting when u blame the victim for everything she unintentionally did which led to shiva making the mistake..🤪

Roohani27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Lol..

Its great to know u accept shivas mistake..😆..but what is the point of accepting when u blame the victim for everything she unintentionally did which led to shiva making the mistake..🤪

If raavi is a victim then so is Shiva of shweta's planning plotting. Baat khatam🤪

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Breaking cups when offered chai Is scaring the other person 

Stomping the glass of water so hard  so that's it's splashed all over her face 

Pushing away hand so hard that she falls into someone's lap because she loses balance and then the MIL comes to tell you need to work on your relationship with your husbaaaaand 

Holding by the arm so tight that it's starts hurting 

Plz explain in what category of appropriate behaviour all this comes into 🤪 

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Breaking cups when offered chai Is scaring the other person 

Stomping the glass of water so hard  so that's it's splashed all over her face 

Pushing away hand so hard that she falls into someone's lap because she loses balance and then the MIL comes to tell you need to work on your relationship with your husbaaaaand 

Holding by the arm so tight that it's starts hurting 

Plz explain in what category of appropriate behaviour all this comes into 🤪 

Gul ke shows kbhi Mt dekhna 😴

Itv pura ka pura bhi dekhna chodh dena chaiye 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Those who call raavi's behaviour as inappropriate clearly don't know what actual inappropriate behaviour at work is . 

Honestly I take it was a personal attack . I used to work amongst the opposite gender . I identify as a muslim and free mixing of opposite genders is not much appreciated in our religion . But During my work I have interacted with all my male colleagues and with some there is a bond which is beyond work now very respectable and dignified but bond is . I look upto some , some look upto me even now when Iam on a break from work . They gave me very nice gifts on my wedding . I don't call everyone my brother just to prove my pure intentions or just that koi mujh pe shakk na kare  

Thank fully my husband never questioned me . 

I don't see raavi's behaviour in anyway different than this  inappropriate is when your intentions are wrong when your niyat is not saaf, if raavi has to give justifications for evey little thing then clearly Shiva is the problem 

I had my colleague dropping me home late in the evening after having a busy day at work...my dad cant be called a very progressive mindset but even he was so cool about it..never even bothered to ask me why a guy was there with me in my auto....infact he was glad that i safely reached back that late..thats how family behaves rather than doubt them the first time they meet a new guy...i didnt want to write this becz these disgusting mentality of some will never understand this..

Edited by deeps07 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5312291

Folks move to the new thread❤️