Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It is amazing how often IF members just read the headline and not the content of an article.  

Tiger left his agency Kwan (or whatever their new name was) and will be managed by Dharma’s fairly new talent agency DCA Talent, Dharma Cornerstone Agency.  That’s what the welcome is about.   

KJo has been talking about directing an action flick next.  Maybe he’ll direct Tiger.  

A lot of people have contracts with multiple agencies. For the longest time, Deepika had agents looking for work for her in both bling global and Kwan. I think it is Karan who imposes the conditions you can not do outside work. Unless I heard wrong? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It is amazing how often IF members just read the headline and not the content of an article.  

Tiger left his agency Kwan (or whatever their new name was) and will be managed by Dharma’s fairly new talent agency DCA Talent, Dharma Cornerstone Agency.  That’s what the welcome is about.   

KJo has been talking about directing an action flick next.  Maybe he’ll direct Tiger.  

So Dharma is a film studio and talent agency ? 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hmm don’t think it’s good for tiger but let’s see 😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So Dharma is a film studio and talent agency ? 

Yes.  The talent agency was established a couple of years ago headed by none other than Rajeev Masand.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Yes.  The talent agency was established a couple of years ago headed by none other than Rajeev Masand.  

What ? 😆 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

***pukes***

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

You guys didn’t know Masand was a big kahuna at a Dharma?  There was an official announcement about it and everything.  KJo will be so disappointed by this lack of interest 😆.

Masand loves star kids so he’ll fit right in.  

3B6C9165-516C-4D1B-9011-CAC38B41EA71.jpeg

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/lifestyle/film-critic-rajeev-masand-appointed-coo-of-karan-johars-dharma-cornerstone-agency-198867

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

You guys didn’t know Masand was a big kahuna at a Dharma?  There was an official announcement about it and everything.  KJo will be so disappointed by this lack of interest 😆.

Masand loves star kids so he’ll fit right in.  

3B6C9165-516C-4D1B-9011-CAC38B41EA71.jpeg

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/lifestyle/film-critic-rajeev-masand-appointed-coo-of-karan-johars-dharma-cornerstone-agency-198867

Thank you!! You are so up to date on all bollywood news, you should open your own tabloid. I will follow yours rather than all the current ones in the market.

Also these people have the power to ruin anyone they have their own production houses PR agencies, inki nazron se outsiders door hi ache 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

Thank you!! You are so up to date on all bollywood news, you should open your own tabloid. I will follow yours rather than all the current ones in the market.

Also these people have the power to ruin anyone they have their own production houses PR agencies, inki nazron se outsiders door hi ache 

You are too kind 😳.  I’m too opinionated against star kids, and the fraternity, headed by KJo, will kick me out on my keister in no time 😆

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

We have to just wait and see how Tiger's next phase will be 👍🏼