Shaleen and Tina

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

In live feed shaleen is trying to convince Tina for serious relationship outside from last half an hour and Tina doesn't seem to be interested and very politely rejecting. Shaleen looks hurt. Seems like he really fell for Tina.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Koi naya dirama toh nahi?🤔

SriRani thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Koi naya dirama toh nahi?🤔

Nominations drama bhi Ho sakta hai. Shaleen is still convincing. No self esteem at all.

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yesterday only I felt little sympathy for TinLin...😒lagtha hai aaj woh bhi khatham ho jayega. Also Sha looked very sensible yesterday..no overacting nothing. ðŸ˜³

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yesterday only I felt little sympathy for TinLin...😒lagtha hai aaj woh bhi khatham ho jayega. Also Sha looked very sensible yesterday..no overacting nothing. ðŸ˜³

Haan very sensible.So sensible,that her sense and sensibilities have managed to give a new perspective and definition to the word 'dear'😆

SriRani thumbnail

I didn't feel iota of sympathy for her. Mujhe infarction acha laga that finally she left group.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Fake srk needs cupid sajjo's blessing20221129_014410.jpgS

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Shaleen needs to be realistic. Given his history, I don't see how any girl can agree to be in a relation with him. Why he wants to be with Tina when he clearly wanted to walk away in one WKV is a mystery to me? 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lol he was suggesting Tina to lead the toli and throw the other gang out. He is such a joker ðŸ˜†

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

NOW he ll try with soundy

also with pri in Ankii's absence. he was getting friendly with pri in bartan washing n in LF, they were sitting besides red sofa