Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

BB has no standard now. Such a petty food fight 👎🏼. Anyways, agree with Shiv in this matter. People are superstitious regarding food. Archana can throw a tantrum but don't take the food back.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Snowfally

BB has no standard now. Such a petty food fight 👎🏼. Anyways, agree with Shiv in this matter. People are superstitious regarding food. Archana can throw a tantrum but don't take the food back.

Here clearly Shiv is right but still like 'Dear' promo many will bash him only. Archana kuch bhi kare vo to entertainment hi hoga right. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Archana is really really disgusting and she’s reaching a new level of cheap everyday. Every time I think she can’t go lower than this, she comes up with something else, proving me wrong. 
The very forum that went for Hina Khan’s throat when she refused the food to forum’s favs will now hail this as girl boss behaviour. 
This woman deserves all the sort of so called third class treatment she gets that’s were she belongs.

If she’s really running the show like people here claims makers wouldn’t have to cancel evictions when she’s nominated. Despite giving all the content lmao she was least voted last week.

Edited by PyaasiChudail69 - 1 years ago
Snowfally thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jerry_Chuhiya

Here clearly Shiv is right but still like 'Dear' promo many will bash him only. Archana kuch bhi kare vo to entertainment hi hoga right. 

I didn't like the 'dear' thing but agree with rest. Everything Archana does cannot be disguised as entertainment. But when BB is supporting her fully, what to say? If she doesn't perform punishment, half ration of whole house goes and then she kicks a tantrum over food. BB could have given her jail punishment instead of taking half house ration.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Snowfally

I didn't like the 'dear' thing but agree with rest. Everything Archana does cannot be disguised as entertainment. But when BB is supporting her fully, what to say? If she doesn't perform punishment, half ration of whole house goes and then she kicks a tantrum over food. BB could have given her jail punishment instead of taking half house ration.

Yes 'Dear' repeatedly too was wrong but Tina's words were filthy. 

Dare anyone support Archana. They should praybto not get a friend like her. 

Snowfally thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jerry_Chuhiya

Yes 'Dear' repeatedly too was wrong but Tina's words were filthy. 

Dare anyone support Archana. They should praybto not get a friend like her. 

Tina is always a ticking bomb ready to explode. I enjoyed her outburst yesterday. Though did feel a little sorry as it was her birthday.

Very true. 😆 Priyanka was leaving, Saundarya may have left her too but BB pressure. 

NoraSM thumbnail
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Archana it is during moments like this that you be the bigger person and earn people's adulation. 

Tumhara aata le liya toh theek hai, let them know this but don't take back food from someone's plate at least. 

Edited by CobraKai1972 - 1 years ago