Kalma OS - BAALAM ACP…

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

One day during lunch break a cheerful Palak came running towards kalyani…

“Kalyani sun na.. tujhe kuch batana hai.. nahi nahi dikhana hai.. palak said 

Kya hua palak itni uchal kyu rahi hai.. kalyani replied..

Arre tujhe ek gaana dikhati hu.. bada mazedaar hai.. pata jab maine pehli baar suna tha na mujhe teri hi yaad aayi thi…

Achhha.. aisa kaunsa gaana hai?? Jisne tujhe meri yaad dila di .. kalyani asked 

Palak gave kalyani her earphone so they could listen music together. Kalyani raised her eyes and smiled as she heard the lyrics of song. Palak nudged her teasingly in between and both giggled. She asked Palak, where she heard this song? Palak told her that she went to Delhi  for her cousin marriage, this song was being played and all were dancing. 

In evening, Kalyani was arranging things in her home, Moksh was sitting in his stroller and he’d start to get bored. He threw his all toys as he tired of the same toys and started crying. Kalyani carried him around and when she was setting him in stroller he again cried. She tried for few times then she understood that moksh want her attention.. 

Awwww… mera baby bore ho Gaya.. Chal tujhe ek mast song sunati hu.. Palak mousi ne bataya hai.. 

Kalyani played a song on her phone and she danced with moksh then she made him sit in stroller, danced. Moksh started clapping in excitement. Then she tied her duppatta at side of her waist and put Malhar’s goggles.

HO SE JOB SARKARI, 

USKA KAAM RISKY … 

(He has government job, his work is risky)

MERA BAALAM THANEDAAR, 

CHALAWE GYPSY….

( My beloved is police , drives a gypsy )

Kalyani was singing, dancing and moksh was enjoying his aayi’s performance. Malhar came with a man, they were standing at the door and both were looking at her. He called her few time but she was so engrossed in dancing that he has to come inside and stop the song and gave irritating glance to kalyani.. Moksh is happy to see his father and tries to get out of his stroller. Malhar smiled at him, picked up him in his arms and with an annoyed shake of his head, he looked at her but she couldn’t understand why he looked so irritated. She quickly removed her goggles and untied her duppatta. 

Arre Malharji.. aa.. aa.. aap kab aaye?? 

Malhar gave her another annoying look then smiled looking at the man.

” Abhi abhi aaye hai kalyani”  said sarcastically and pointed to the door. 

Kalyani surprised to see the guest. She understood that whatever happened here was witnessed by them and this made Malhar embarrassed in front of this person. 

He welcomed him  and introduced him Mr. Vinayak Kirloskar, a retired IPS officer whom he met at the time of his training and they bond very well. He had come here for some work and coincidentally met Malhar. He was happy to see Malhar after so many years asked his whereabouts and Malhar told him that he is posted in Aurangabad. He told him that he is married and has a son. Mr Kirloskar said that he wanted to meet his family, so he came with him.

Kalyani brought tea and snacks and they chit-chat for an hour. Mr. Kirloskar was so happy to meet his lovely family. He blessed them. Kalyani insisted him to have dinner with them but he said some other time as he urgently needs to go but before leaving, he asked them to come Amravati. Malhar went out to see him off.

Later after having a silent dinner, Kalyani was done with cleaning and walked to their room. She peeped inside, Malhar was in bed. She sat at her side of the bed. 

Malharji !!!

Malhar didn't say anything and pretended sleeping. She again called him and when he turned around, looked slightly miffed .

I’m Sorry  Malharji…

Kis liye ?? He asked plainly 

“Wo.. wo.. sham ko jo hua..”

“Koi nayi baat nahi hai… ye to hota rehta hai.. ab so jao” He taunted and closed his eyes but Kalyani  got irritated at his words..

“Galti aapki bhi hai !! She blamed him

Malhar opened his eyes and turned to her side “Meri Galti!!”

“Haa aapki….Aapne aane se pehle call kyu nahi kiya ??”Aap inform kar dete to main aapko aise nahi milti..she said 

“Mera phone band ho Gaya tha aur Mujhe kya pata tha, ghar me tumhara dance show chal raha hai aur moksh judge bana hua hai.” 

Kya?? She had quizzical look 

“Aur nahi to kya??”  He said.. 

“Aur tum itna kya kho jati ho, aas paas ki koi khabar hi nahi.. pata hai kitni bar awaaj lagayi tumhe”..he asked raising his brows.. 

“Kal ko koi chor aake chori karke chala jaye fir kya karogi??”

“Bas kijiye naa Malharji.. aur kitna sunayenge.. aage se aisa nahi hoga.. she looked upset.

“Achhhaa…main tumhe suna raha hu?? 

“Main to achha bhala so raha tha tum hi mujh se bol rahi thi aur ek baat batao ye kaise gane sunti  ho??.. he asked 

“Main nahi sunti.. wo to Palak ne mujhe bataya tha”… 

Tum aur tumhari dost.. he said and shrugged. 

She lay down, closed her eyes and she has sudden thoughts in her mind.

Badi aayi palak… iss gane me use meri yaad aayi kyunki Malharji police wale hai aur unke pas jeep hai.. she twisted her lips... 

Gane me to wo police wale ki  gf kitni khush thi… kyu na khush hoti !! uski har baat jo maanta tha aur yaha baat maan na ho dur pyaar se kabhi baat bhi nahi karte ulta jab dekho tab sunate rehte hai…

Iss gane ki wajah se bekar me daant pad gayi. Sahi kah rahe the Malharji bekar gaana hai.. Bilkul bakwas

“Is Palak ko to main chhodungi nahi”.. she murmured.

Malhar saw her making face while her eyes were closed. “Kuch kaha tumne ??”

“Kuch nahi”.. she said and turned to other side

Nakki !!!… He said 

Ho !!!… she sounded irritated.

“ Tumhe yaad na ho to bata du.. Tumhara baalam thanedar nahi hai.. 

ACP hai… ACP”….he smiled and turned to other side… “to abse gaana galat mat gaana..”

She smiled when she heard him mentioning himself as her baalam…

Ho mera baalam ACP chalate hai Laal pari ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Such a cute os... 

I loved it. 

Kalyani and Moksh love the same type of songs 😆

Malharji ko dance pasand aaya hoga... Man hi man me... Agar woh guest nahi hota toh.. He would have stood and watched more.. 😆

Last scene was so cute.. 

Malhar ji ne khud ko kalluji ka baalam declare kar liya..

And kallu ne gaana teekh kar diya.. 👏

Priyapriyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Such a cute os... 

I loved it. 

Kalyani and Moksh love the same type of songs 😆

Malharji ko dance pasand aaya hoga... Man hi man me... Agar woh guest nahi hota toh.. He would have stood and watched more.. 😆

Last scene was so cute.. 

Malhar ji ne khud ko kalluji ka baalam declare kar liya..

And kallu ne gaana teekh kar diya.. 👏

Thanks didu..

Malharji will ask kalyani to perform again for him as he missed this time.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Oh god that song was so funny 

Thanedar nahi acp ips he sayya with lal paari 

Beautiful yaar keep writing waiting for more ❤️😽❤️😽❤️

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Priyu priyu priyu yaar!!!! Kya maza aaya padhke I am telling you🤩 

Main title padhke hi soch rahi thi ki yahan bhi baalam? Kyunki instagram toh iss gaane se bhar chuka hain😂😂😂 

But this was soooooo cute!!! And I support Kallu here. Arreh humari kallu toh heroine hain Bilkul. Apne ghar pe dance bhi nehi mar sakhti kya? Upar se uske baalam genuinely thanedaar I mean ACP hain😌😉😜 

Ab kallu ko uske Malharji ko bhi dance karke dikhana chahiye, fir wo gussa nehi honge😋

Vinayak ji ko bhi kalmaksh ki cute si family kitni acchi lagi😍😍😍 wo teeno hain hi cutestttt❤️❤️❤️ 

Aur last mein jo sixer maara Kallu ke ACP ne🤩 mazza hi aagaya😍😍😍

Edited by Jara567 - 1 years ago
Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ab mujhe ek promise chahiye and it’s my request priyu. Tum aise hi pyaare pyaare cute se os likhti raho please please pleaseeeeeeeee😳 

Priyapriyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Oh god that song was so funny 

Thanedar nahi acp ips he sayya with lal paari 

Beautiful yaar keep writing waiting for more ❤️😽❤️😽❤️

Thanks gayu… 

Malharji ne wahi clear kar diya Kallu ko that her baalam is ACP not thanedar 😆

Edited by Priyapriyu - 1 years ago
Priyapriyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jara567

Priyu priyu priyu yaar!!!! Kya maza aaya padhke I am telling you🤩 

Main title padhke hi soch rahi thi ki yahan bhi baalam? Kyunki instagram toh iss gaane se bhar chuka hain😂😂😂 

But this was soooooo cute!!! And I support Kallu here. Arreh humari kallu toh heroine hain Bilkul. Apne ghar pe dance bhi nehi mar sakhti kya? Upar se uske baalam genuinely thanedaar I mean ACP hain😌😉😜 

Ab kallu ko uske Malharji ko bhi dance karke dikhana chahiye, fir wo gussa nehi honge😋

Vinayak ji ko bhi kalmaksh ki cute si family kitni acchi lagi😍😍😍 wo teeno hain hi cutestttt❤️❤️❤️ 

Aur last mein jo sixer maara Kallu ke ACP ne🤩 mazza hi aagaya😍😍😍

Thanks jara…

First time I saw that Reel, it instantly reminded me of Our Aurangabad ka Singham and Laal pari.. 

To fir Kallu ka dance to banta tha na us song par..

Wahi ye likhne ka Idea aaya..😆

Priyapriyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jara567

Ab mujhe ek promise chahiye and it’s my request priyu. Tum aise hi pyaare pyaare cute se os likhti raho please please pleaseeeeeeeee😳 

Promise…
 I’ll try my best…

Tum bhi apni stories likhti rehna..

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry priyu for late comment but this one is lif yaar 🥵🥵 fire 🔥 

Balam thanedar is on every next reel of insta this time and this ff Maine bhi same mallu ko imagine kiya and you give this update 😘😘 uski friend ne gana sunaya kallu ne pillu ko sunaya nautanki mallu shock seeing his biwi avatar 🤣🤣 bechara sovh raha hoga hot biwi dance kar rahi hai lekin saath main hai isliye enjoy bhi nhi kar sakta 🤣🤣 par it's so good maazaa aagya padhke as di said mallu will tell Kallu to dance in front of him alone mahool banaya jayega don't worry 🤪🤪 

And last line is damn savagekallu your saiyaan is acp not thanedar 🤣🤣