I am Nimrit’s Biggest Fan ❤️

sydneysurfer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am Nimrit’s biggest Fan ❤️  

I started watching this season for Nimrit. smiley42 I was so happy and excited to watch Nimrit everyday on the show.I was looking forward towards Nimrit as role model. I expected Nimrit will win 🥰 hearts on the show. I don’t know why was I so confident and blindly having so much expectations. 

I was shock to see Nimrit not able to showcase her individual personality. She could not stand Gautam ignoring her.She was constantly targeting Priyanka She was also disturbed looking at Priyanka and Ankit relationship. She could not construct proper statements to Salman’s questions. She screamed and shouts getting hyper if someone confronts her. 

I thought maybe all of the above will change and hoping to see better Nimrit. But, I lost all hope once she joined Shiv and Sajid group. I was still rooting for her even though I was disappointed to see  her playing in a group.

As a fan you look forward for your favorite to play with honesty, dignity and be fair. But I was shocked to see Nimrit as a cheater in every task.  She choose the cheating path for victory. Once she got taste of victory by cheating she is just following that path forever. As a fan I really wanted her to shine, win hearts and stand tall showing her true personality. 

Is this her real personality?

Now I feel sorry for Nimrit. I wish she had not come to Biggboss and break her fans heart. 💔 🥲

I really want a fan video feedback message privately played for contestants in activity room. I wish Nimrit gets proper feedback. 

I have stopped watching Biggboss now because of how Nimrit has ruined her game and her image. I can’t watch this side of Nimrit. 

As a fan I am disappointed. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishayG thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sydneysurfer

I am Nimrit’s biggest Fan ❤️  

I started watching this season for Nimrit. smiley42 I was so happy and excited to watch Nimrit everyday on the show.I was looking forward towards Nimrit as role model. I expected Nimrit will win 🥰 hearts on the show. I don’t know why was I so confident and blindly having so much expectations. 

I was shock to see Nimrit not able to showcase her individual personality. She could not stand Gautam ignoring her.She was constantly targeting Priyanka She was also disturbed looking at Priyanka and Ankit relationship. She could not construct proper statements to Salman’s questions. She screamed and shouts getting hyper if someone confronts her. 

I thought maybe all of the above will change and hoping to see better Nimrit. But, I lost all hope once she joined Shiv and Sajid group. I was still rooting for her even though I was disappointed to see  her playing in a group.

As a fan you look forward for your favorite to play with honesty, dignity and be fair. But I was shocked to see Nimrit as a cheater in every task.  She choose the cheating path for victory. Once she got taste of victory by cheating she is just following that path forever. As a fan I really wanted her to shine, win hearts and stand tall showing her true personality. 

Is this her real personality?

Now I feel sorry for Nimrit. I wish she had not come to Biggboss and break her fans heart. 💔 🥲

I really want a fan video feedback message privately played for contestants in activity room. I wish Nimrit gets proper feedback. 

I have stopped watching Biggboss now because of how Nimrit has ruined her game and her image. I can’t watch this side of Nimrit. 

As a fan I am disappointed. 

🤣

NINALOGY thumbnail

Tani come here 😳😆

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Tani come here 😳😆

Log fake id's se fake fans bhi ban na start ho gaye😆

Anyways who cares

Nimmi FTW 🥳

sydneysurfer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Anyways who cares

Nimmi FTW 🥳

I am not regular on the forum. I don’t watch Biggboss regularly. I only watched 3 or 4 seasons because of my favorite TV stars were on the show. 

I wish Nimrit would play solo. Even if she would lose a task or get nominated or stayed for few weeks. It was accepted by me as a fan. She would earn lot of respect. Right now I really feel non of my favorite TV star should come to this show. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

I am not regular on the forum. I don’t watch Biggboss regularly. I only watched 3 or 4 seasons because of my favorite TV stars were on the show. 

I wish Nimrit would play solo. Even if she would lose a task or get nominated or stayed for few weeks. It was accepted by me as a fan. She would earn lot of respect. Right now I really feel non of my favorite TV star should come to this show. 

Fan ho toh aisa jo sach moh py bol dy 👍🏼

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Anyways who cares

Nimmi FTW 🥳

Fake ID. 🤣

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Condolences but you are not the only one. I started watching for Sumbul as I was her fan from her previous show Imlie and I am also equally appalled and shocked by her behavior. I guess this is normal as fans need to stop expecting high from these celebrities. After all they are also human with many flaws and do carry unusual behavior than the character they portray on screen. I still do like Sumbul as an actor but completely feel otherwise for the person she is. So, the best for audiences is to just fall in love with the craft that each actor carries rather than the person portraying it as you are bound to get hurt at some point.

Gyan for the day!!! Cheers

TC_FA thumbnail

fake to the core 

TC_FA thumbnail

so, is it her fault that bigg boss is giving her favors?

Whenever there is a task, she has always performed and given her 100%