Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Chi! Losers remaking every other song. Another song they ruined is Nasha by faridkot. That norha har gaane ko sxulize karna hai bas. What a beautiful song that was. 

YourCat thumbnail

I thought for a second that was sophie choudry .. With jehda nasha, they copied karthik dance step and now this song copied.. Male voice sounds weird 🙉

HearMeRoar thumbnail

No one comes close to Nazia, but I did like it😆

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Don’t care for the song since I will always love the one with Zeenat Aman. But it is fantastic to see a 49 year old woman as a seductress doing an item number in a main stream Hindi movie! Gotta love Malaika. She is still as sexy as she was in her 1998 MTV VJ days. You go girl!!! 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Baat bani nhi bigadd di hai inhoney ðŸ¤”

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Who is she? She is looking like Malaika Arora face attached on Nora fateh body.. 

Last time when I saw Malaika she was not like this. Now there is lot of change in her body like she has done any plastic surgery.she looks unreal and fake as if they photoshopped or zoomed in her body.. I'm sorry this is what I was thinking while watching the whole song! 

On topic, I really have never heard original song.. So can't say how much they ruined.. Also Ayushman looking misfit for the movie and this item song. 

Eh she got a boob job, but honestly nowadays it's the trend. Can't really name anyone without at least a lift done. It looks good on her considering her age! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Never cared for original 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was not as bad as I expected it to be.

OG song had Zeenat and frankly I've always found the OG video a bit sleazy as well. Kudos to Mallaika for pulling off this song at her age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z01u6ndTXqc

Audio-wise, OG song is still top-notch. Nazia Hassan is a legend and she was ahead of her times.smiley32 Till now, I haven't heard a voice that could come close to hers.

Funny how people accuse Ayushman for doing same 'type' of films, but when he does something different, he isn't given a chance.🤔

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: diasingh2

This was not as bad as I expected it to be.

OG song had Zeenat and frankly I've always found the OG video a bit sleazy as well. Kudos to Mallaika for pulling off this song at her age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z01u6ndTXqc

Audio-wise, OG song is still top-notch. Nazia Hassan is a legend and she was ahead of her times.smiley32 Till now, I haven't heard a voice that could come close to hers.

Funny how people accuse Ayushman for doing same 'type' of films, but when he does something different, he isn't given a chance.🤔

I don’t know if saying he isn’t given a chance is the right statement here.  He’s obviously given chances by filmmakers and producers.  But if audiences can’t accept him in these roles then they just can’t accept him.  Or it may just be that his action movies aren’t good enough and it has nothing to do with him per se.  His last few small town roles aren’t working these days either.  

As for the song, nope.  It’s completely missing the charm of the original. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: naaznin

No match with original. Music is same what we hear in every other remix these days.

Earlier we had to tolerate oldie heroes now we have to tolerate oldie item girls.

Why can't these ppl retire n give more new comers chance.

Also we have too much of nora n malaika now. Pls introduce some fresh faces. No wonder ppl have ditched Bollywood. And oo antava was instant hit inspite of language barrier because public saw got new music n uncommon face.

Bb16 has fresh faces sumbull tina priyanka Nimrit shalin abdu soundarya archana ðŸ¤£