The trick of the people is the love of life

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

You have a question, what am I talking about?

About two opposite things, life that supports love and human cunning, which tries to bypass the power of "life embracing love."

No wonder we heard Priya's favorite song, this is another sign for us. Nandini played Sherlock with the phone and confessed to throwing the bomb at her own feet. She decided that she was, is, will be a queen in the lives of others, her deceased husband, Ram, Priya, Pihu and everyone who happens to be in the radius of the whole world. Crazy, isn't it?

But this is not important, a hint is given that Rama's mother died for a reason, Nandini did something? It seems to me that yes. And it was about money. Therefore, she hates Priya so much and dreams of defeating her, convinces herself that she has finally given up. But Priya is not like that, if mother Ram once gave up, Priya is not like that. She is stronger, otherwise Nandini would have succeeded long ago, but no matter how hard she tries, the love of Ram and Priya only grows.

Today, Miss Lovely commands her Mr. Kapoor as before, like a wife, feeds, waters, cooks, cancels meetings and he does not even mind. Because his being, memory or not, belongs to her. It sustains life, the Moon is everyone who understands love.

Lovely is a helper, but Ram listens to her and is jealous of Krish like a real husband who loves madly and deeply. Another piece of evidence is the name he uttered in his half-consciousness, Priya. He needs her, he calls her. And she is always ready to come to him, no matter what you have to do for this. For her, it is not the gold in the bracelets that is important, but the connection they mean. I have said it before and I continue to say it now. Human cunning will not make love surrender.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Wonderfully penned 👏👏👏👏✨

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi, loved your analysis ❤

One question do you think Ram's mother is alive or it's his father who's alive as today they decided to set the base for next track VK case wasn't closed completely &it's likely to be reopened with that line of Ram's mother. 

Also it appears that Ram's memories will be back really soon given the flashes he's having &today said Priya twice in semi conscious state as such trauma induced memory loss doesn't take too long to cure memories come back within a few days hopefully memory loss track will end soon &won't be dragged

SEA05 thumbnail

It would be great if Ram's mother is alive. If so, then Nandini's words hint that she did something with her rival, if mom is in another world, then the hint is still the same - Nandini did something. And her words that she is not a murderer are very doubtful. She lies like she breathes, so I wouldn't be surprised if she killed Ram's mom or even her husband, but everything was blamed on others, as usual

SEA05 thumbnail

Thank you, interesting is worth no less interesting descriptions and analysis