Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

OMG

This sounds like me in 2015

WTF IS GOING ON

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😆whether true or not, a tele serial by Ekta, on this story,  would do extending well.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lmaooo. Even if HR-K3 were together (and I am sure they were considering how many people/BIs have come out over many years + their weird equation with each other for many years (until recently I think) TODAY, K3 doesn’t GAF about him. 😆 This is pure fiction written by some crazed fan. 😆 K3 always looks  truly in love, obsessed, with her Saifoooo. 😆 They seem to have a real, functional marriage which is super-rare for BW. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eggwoman33

They met on the sets of their supposed to be debut film in97/98, it was love at first sight.He was already in relationship with the daughter of a powerful man.The actress got kicked out of the film. The hero was signed opposite his first heroine for another movie but soon later, she was replaced by the actress he fell in love with. He couldn't back off.They rekindled their romance while filming abroad. Reportedly, the actress got pregnant. The girlfriend was upset and her family forced him to marry her. He was secretly seeing the actress even after mariage. His family decided to interfer, and stopped him from working with her. He wanted to divorce his wife but his dad told him "don't mess with her father, he has underworld conections". The lovers were separated. She found a boy toy. Our hero tried to forget her and pretended to live happily ever after with his wife and his two boys. She got married. Barely a year later, he got divorced. She had two beautiful babies. He had a much younger gf. The good news is that they are on good terms now. They met at a party. He was one of the first people to follow her on ig. He likes her posts. She shared a story in which she thanked him for his support to her controversial release. Next up, she will walk out of her loveless mariage and he will break up with his ugly gf. They will marry each other à la bennifer, mark my words. They love each other deeply. They are meant together. 

Yeah hrithiku and i love each other deeply

LMAO

we're meant to be together

Supari_khala thumbnail

This is ridiculous. Kareena literally worships the ground Saif walks on even after all these years and he’s equally smitten with her. Hrithik is happy with Saba. They’ve both finally found compatible partners for them. 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Lmaooo. Even if HR-K3 were together (and I am sure they were considering how many people/BIs have come out over many years + their weird equation with each other for many years (until recently I think) TODAY, K3 doesn’t GAF about him. 😆 This is pure fiction written by some crazed fan. 😆 K3 always looks  truly in love, obsessed, with her Saifoooo. 😆 They seem to have a real, functional marriage which is super-rare for BW. 

I have to agree with you on Saif and Kareena. Their’s is the only marriage in BW that seems genuine to me. They are super compatible.