Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I love the hair , makeup and styling for both,

woah Deepika is never looked, love her hair and makeup and she looks so golden, no skin lightening in this!

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Iss movie ke dabbe gul hone waale hain pakka. Might get a huge opening thanks to him coming back to screen after a sabbatical but will crash without trace on monday!

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I did find its audio ajeeb in Hindi so I tried to listen in Telugu.. In Telugu it  sounds bit better but it doesn't feel like Telugu at all,the singer sang that song in kuch ajeeb sa accent.. And the back ground music is louder than  singer's vocals to the point that I can't even hear her words properly๐Ÿ˜•

Srk looks terrible.. Deepika looks blah.. Also Deepika's skin looks too tanned for some reason. I'm not color shaming but there is marked increase in tanning of her skin. It's too noticeable if we compare to her previous songs/movies. 

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I didn't hate the song, it was meh, but it absolutely did not match with the visuals from the video. It's actually pretty disappointing. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Was expecting a better song, the way the team were hyping it as the song of the year, the song is just ok, not very memorable or catchy. Swag se swagat and ghungroo are better song/video and choreography wise.

I dont like srks styling in this movie, he has lost alot of weight and he looks gaunt, the messy hair is also not working 

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Gosshhh ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป

The song (audio only) is strictly average. Nothing out of the box.

The visualisation though ๐Ÿคข Deepu looks odd & her moves are just ๐Ÿคฎ I need to watch Deewani Mastani or Ghumar to sanitize my eyes now.

SRK looks good but no idea what's he even doing ๐Ÿ˜ž

I think both the leads are pretty much done & dusted and this song showcases how they are just refusing to accept it.๐Ÿ˜

(P. S. - This is no hate comment.)

Edited by NotAMuggle - 1 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

loved the song  and deepika looking so pretty and love srkโ€™s look .. not very hopeful for the movie tho just coz its from yrf ..

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Oh my dear god, why just why 

Deepu is in the movie just for the skin-show? Is the song picturized in Spain? Why the beginning lyrics in Spanish?

What were they thinking?

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I was wondering whether the comments in YouTube under this song is paid because it is mostly positive , atleast half of the comments are positive. However here in IF most of the comments are negative.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

What were they trying to achieve with this ๐Ÿ˜†

Spanish Reggaeton beat songs can be so catchy with the right amount of sexy but this is horrid. Why the classical-isque tune ๐Ÿ˜† 

The costumes, the makeup...everything looks so bad. The choreography was blah, making Deepika do those weird Nicky Minaj like movements in the beginning. She used to look effortlessly hot during Race 2, Cocktail, even Desi Boyzz for that matter. Giving her these weird cut swimsuits didn't do any favours to her.