Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey guys a little late to the Indian Idol party but better late than never. The Farmaish episode was good. The Dharmendra episode was boring as expected. 

Rishi was undoubtedly the star of the weekend. His performance of Bekhayali may have single handedly won him the competition. It was like a true concert experience, and like Ayushman said, I would pay to watch him in concert. Brilliant. Hoping to see Rishi sing more modern songs as opposed to the old songs the judges keep giving him based on the themes. 

Sonakshi was the star of the Dharmendra episode. I got goosebumps hearing her sing. She has come a long way and I hope to see her in the finale. 

Vineet was average. His performances have kinda fallen off since his father's tragic demise which is understandable. That's a tough thing to go through during this time. Hoping to see better performances from Vineet in the future. 

Rupam surprised me with her funky performance. Easily her best performance since the debut rounds. This was the Rupam that made me originally fall in love with her voice. 

Bidipta didn't get the right song choice. That song should have gone to either Deboshmita or Sonakshi. She sounded vanilla throughout the song. Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam requires a lot of feeling, and I didn't get that listening to her performance. 

Deboshmita sounded like an angel on her performance. I hope she makes it to top 3. She is a very good singer. 

Navdeep may have dug his own grave with that performance. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes this time but we'll see how much the judges want to keep him. Kavya completely overshadowed him in that song. 

Anushka was also just okay-ish. She has been trending in the average direction similar to Bidipta. Wouldn't be surprised if she is in the bottom 3 this time. 

Chirag got the most undeserved MBD of all the Indian Idol seasons. He wasn't good at all. It looks like the judges are trying incredibly hard to keep the Kavya-Chirag love angle going and audiences aren't buying it, hence the MBD

Shivam was really good. Probably Rishi's closest competition. 

Senjuti was technically good but the song lacked the feel that it's normally supposed to bring. Normally when contestants sing this song, there is a lot of emotions amongst HR and Dharmendra. Again technically good but just didn't touch my heart. 

Kavya was the worst of the Dharmendra episode easily. That was not good at all. The singing was ranging on shouting at times. Wouldn't be surprised if she gets eliminated next week.