Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Oh yes!! DP-RS are going to/already are in the league of a power couple like no other in BW!! Like Pitt-Jolie! Truly no-one else could come close. I find it so funny when they call most couples in BW “Power Couples”. 😆 Like no. They aren’t really power couples just b/c they’ve successful careers. Like Anushka though she’s an A-lister,  is nowhere in the same league as The Virat Kohli & it’s stupidity to imagine she is😆😆. The rest I won’t even mention b/c it’s not even worth it. Oh like PCJ-Nick Jonas?! Like PUHLEEEZ! PCJ Is LEAGUES ahead of silly Nick. 🤣 They aren’t a power couple though they’re obsessed with being one.

Today, only RSDP are a Power Couple & I only see them going strength to strength. 

What? 😲

Nick is an American singer and part of a well known band Jonas brothers. He has other ventures too. PC, an Indian actress and now his wife is slowly making roads in HW movies but yet to achieve full potential there. She also has other ventures.

Then, why are you saying PC is leagues ahead of Nick? 🤔

P.S Agree with you about RS-DP and other couples 👍🏼

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

People who dont' want to see Ranveer..are seeing him.  That is the whole point. If you are seen at big events and with big people..it is amplified even more.  There is also the networking and keeping media and other agencies hosting these events happy . For eg.. Filmfare is not going to rush to trash Ranveer's next film.Ofcourse with fame, there is the money to be  earned.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

What? 😲

Nick is an American singer and part of a well known band Jonas brothers. He has other ventures too. PC, an Indian actress and now his wife is slowly making roads in HW movies but yet to achieve full potential there. She also has other ventures.

Then, why are you saying PC is leagues ahead of Nick? 🤔

P.S Agree with you about RS-DP and other couples 👍🏼

Are you serious?! 🤣 He’s a B-list singer, former boy-bander. 😆 PCJ is a former MW, BW superstar, successful entrepreneur & a global star. There’s absolutely NO COMPARISON between PCJ & her basic husband. People absolutely need to stop pretending there is. 😆 She’s leagues & leagues & leagues ahead of Nick & totally, completely out of his league. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He's living it up like no one else currently. His hustle is inspiring!

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

These are his job commitments, he isn’t filming anything at the moment and so he using this time for other job commitments he has, why should he sit at home and do nothing? Plus he is living the life, any person would take up the opportunity to go to the F1 Grand Prix, nba games, premiere league, Marrakesh film festival, he is even going to attend the World Cup final, he is meeting all of these big Hollywood and sports stars that he looks upto, these are major opportunities that anyone would want to experience, plus it’s his social media and he can post whatever he wants, he wants to share these moments with his fans 

overexposure is more harmful to him in the long run..I LOVE RS as an actor..and I’m entitled to think whatever I want to..I just see him jumping around from one event to another..and at that point..I just don’t miss seeing him onscreen..look what happened to Akki..over exposed himself everywhere..sure he also made a ton of money..but now nobody wants to see him for some time..

Edited by MaxMayfield - 1 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Whatever he does he puts his heart in it and enjoys to the fullest.. 

Go Man!!! this is your time 👍🏼

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

overexposure is more harmful to him in the long run..I LOVE RS as an actor..and I’m entitled to think whatever I want to..I just see him jumping around from one event to another..and at that point..I just don’t miss seeing him onscreen..look what happened to Akki..over exposed himself everywhere..sure he also made a ton of money..but now nobody wants to see him for some time..

I don't think Ranveer sees himself just as an actor. If his acting career were to go up in flames, he'd have this network he has built and his ambassador/brand image to fall back on. Absolutely what PC did. When was the last time she did an acting job as a lead? It's been years. On the other hand, she's built a roster of international brands to her name, being UNICEF ambassador, being an entrepreneur. Bollywood is just not profitable as of now, actors' exorbitant fees are coming into light, and movies are failing (his own Jayeshbhai tanked hard). With this people gotta look elsewhere, there are more than one way to make money for an actor. RS sees himself as an entertainer, he was never just an actor. Brands, dancing at award shows are just one part of it. I wouldn't be surprised if he launches his own clothing line or start being an entrepreneur sometime soon with the network he is building. Over exposure is not his worry, it's the audiences. 😆

Edited by DetachednNumb - 1 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I loved watching his stories on IG. He genuinely seems like a kid in wonderland. His energy is infectious and he truly loves these events, watches the sports himself so he knows what he is talking about and not acting to know it. He is meeting all the icons from various industries and thats great for his networking. He even said it in one of his F1 race interview byte that he is an indian actor from Mumbai and AN ENTERTAINER! 

He does his job just fine with warmth and fun energy ❤️