Indira12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello people!!! Sab kaise ho? How's everything going? Been here after suchaaaa long time. 🤗

Tagging Faja, Sabah, Ruha, Sangeeta and Mugs. Cannot find Deepu though.😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faja thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the tag.. Indu.. 🤗

All going fine here. 

Hope everything is good with you as well..

Edited by faja - 1 years ago
Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira12

Hello people!!! Sab kaise ho? How's everything going? Been here after suchaaaa long time. 🤗

Tagging Faja, Sabah, Ruha, Sangeeta and Mugs. Cannot find Deepu though.😔

Hiii Indu 🤗 I am good… how about you? 
really been a long time… this was truly missed… 

Indira12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: faja

Thanks for the tag.. Indu.. 🤗

All going fine here. 

Hope everything is good with you as well..

Everything's fine Faja. 😇

Kitne ghanto bitaya karte the yaha covid ke time. Pata hee nahi chalta tha time. 😆 

Abhi what are you watching?

Indira12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

Hiii Indu 🤗 I am good… how about you? 
really been a long time… this was truly missed… 

Sach mei this was a long due. ❤️Tu abi kisi forum mei hai kya? Kuch show vagera dekh rahi?

I watch Bengali dramas when I get bored🤪. Saare entertainment ke liye perfect hai kyunki logic ka kuch nahi rehta🤪

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sach mei this was a long due. ❤️Tu abi kisi forum mei hai kya? Kuch show vagera dekh rahi?

I watch Bengali dramas when I get bored🤪. Saare entertainment ke liye perfect hai kyunki logic ka kuch nahi rehta🤪

Main kisi doosre forum pe nahi hoon Indu…still stuck here 😉… haven’t watched any other drama on tv since bb… tried to watch Banni chow but gave up after a few episodes… 

Bus web series ka hee sahara hai 😊

Indira12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

Main kisi doosre forum pe nahi hoon Indu…still stuck here 😉… haven’t watched any other drama on tv since bb… tried to watch Banni chow but gave up after a few episodes… 

Bus web series ka hee sahara hai 😊

Aree this forum was a thing, nahi😳

Web series kaunsa dekh rahi. Main teens ki tarah do mahine pehle k dramas dekh rahi thi 🤣 par abhi kuch nahi mil raha.

faja thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Everything's fine Faja. 😇

Kitne ghanto bitaya karte the yaha covid ke time. Pata hee nahi chalta tha time. 😆 

Abhi what are you watching?

True !!covid time , forum was the only social interaction .. And most of us met sharing the frustration over the show and got connected , it was all together a new experience. 

And the forum was addictive, so was show,Honestly, in a little unhealthy way. 

Thankfully I have moved out of the attachment zone , it took a while though. And now not into any other show.. Just peace with occasional books and occasional movies😊

But good that you catch up again, Indu👍🏼.😊.. It was really long time .

people have stopped visiting the forum, naturally

And  some are revisiting now...May be people have healed the trauma given by show 😆 or may be for the sequel. 

Indira12 thumbnail

Dr.Faja, how is research going? 😍 

Aur Ani ki yaad nahi aati tumhe?😳

Edited by Indira12 - 1 years ago
Indira12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: faja

True !!covid time , forum was the only social interaction .. And most of us met sharing the frustration over the show and got connected , it was all together a new experience. 

And the forum was addictive, so was show,Honestly, in a little unhealthy way. 

Thankfully I have moved out of the attachment zone , it took a while though. And now not into any other show.. Just peace with occasional books and occasional movies😊

But good that you catch up again, Indu👍🏼.😊.. It was really long time .

people have stopped visiting the forum, naturally

And  some are revisiting now...May be people have healed the trauma given by show 😆 or may be for the sequel. 

Tumhari long paragraphs mei abhi bhi wahi humour aur interest hai, jaise pehle hota tha. Nothing has changed, feels so good ❤️

Tumko tab boli thi main ke you should start writing, or try your hand in writing. It's for sure going to be successful!🤗

Kaunsi movies dekhi? Do suggest some. 

Forum aur show sach mei addictive tha. And it got beyond control after a time. Aur tab hee everything changed, we got our heartbreaks tbh. It started hitting the personal spots. Mentally agonizing.

NVM, samay sab thik kar deta hai and naturally everyone moved on. Honestly, I only remember the good memories of BB. The other ones rarely come into mind and even if it does, vo gussa ya hate(a big word though) nahi aata. 

I miss little Bon, little Ani sometimes jab bhi kabhi bb ki kuch cheezon se encounter hoti hai. The joy of seeing them was for real, isiliye Aaj bhi acha lagta hai purani cheezen.