Hypocritic Sana Khan

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtube.com/shorts/YXn-8cJ3UhQ?feature=share 

This woman is such a b*tch...

Just because she started wearing hijab n married a maulwi she wants all girls to wear hijab. She herself saying girls wear in mohalla n remove outside which means they don't want to wear but have to because of their society...

Why doesn't she herself wear burqa n don't show her face,  she does make up n make vlog n criticising other women.

After doing all hot scenes n wearing revealing clothes she is hear to give other woman gyaan...How convenient...

Already so much protest is going in Iran over hijab issue n women like her r enemies of other woman..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

https://youtube.com/shorts/YXn-8cJ3UhQ?feature=share 

This woman is such a b*tch...

Just because she started wearing hijab n married a maulwi she wants all girls to wear hijab. She herself saying girls wear in mohalla n remove outside which means they don't want to wear but have to because of their society...

Why doesn't she herself wear burqa n don't show her face,  she does make up n make vlog n criticising other women.

After doing all hot scenes n wearing revealing clothes she is hear to give other woman gyaan...How convenient...

Already so much protest is going in Iran over hijab issue n women like her r enemies of other woman..

well I agree 

I am not Muslim but I heard that for Muslim women a hijab is recommended and preferred 

naaznin thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya185

well I agree 

I am not Muslim but I heard that for Muslim women a hijab is recommended and preferred 

Religion says many things to men too but they don't follow. Only women r harassed everywhere..

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

Religion says many things to men too but they don't follow. Only women r harassed everywhere..

Men are supposed to cover their head too?

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Minnesota Rep Ilhan Omar wears hijab like an accessory

It changes with the outfit, sometimes the hair is fully covered, sometimes it's not...

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

My Muslim friends would use the phrase haraam police to describe such people. I.e. the thekedar of Islam. The whole debate around hijab - whether in Iran or in India is entirely centred around freedom of choice. Her picking on people for how they choose to wear the hijab, where they wear it and how often wear it is frankly none of her business. I wonder if such people realise that they actually make people turn away from religion when they force their version of “be all in or be all out” on girls. Religion is personal man. When will people learn to live and let live.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kangna Didi ne sau choohe khaye hain....Sana didi ate 200 chuhas😳

Personally for me....all I care about is the woman's choice to be respected....Hijaab or no hijaab...uski marzi....I will always be against forced anything...

naaznin thumbnail
Originally posted by: BettyA1

Men are supposed to cover their head too?

Muslim Men should not display their chests in public. Muslim Men should not wear shorts above the knees. Muslim Men should not wear feminine clothes nor grow hair in a womanly fashion nor wear jewels. Muslim Men are not allowed to wear silk. Muslim Men are not allowed to wear gold. Muslim men are ordered to grow beards, Muslim men are not allowed to dye their hair with the black colour. Muslim men are very clean as they have to wash their faces , hands and feet five times a day plus the showers they must have too in order to accomplish their religious duties. 

But no one forces men to follow these things. Even in families u can see daughters wearing hijab but sons wearing modern dressing style. There is no hullabaloo over men's dressing in world.

naaznin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taiz-Ladki

Not nice to shame anyone for their past.

Past should remain in the past, and no one deserve to be humiliated in the present due to what they have done in the past. This is not at all some progressive thinking.

If she want to spread some good message about ethics and been modest, she doesnt deserve to be called a bitch for this.

Other religions and their core ideologies should be respected.

She is not spreading any good message. She is criticising other women for their choice of when n how to wear hijab.

Problem is not with religion as every religion has such teachings which doesn't confers with today's lifestyle..

Problem is with religion ke thekedaar who first start with preaching n then forcing.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

She could be mainly placating the people in her environment, but can't openly say that. 👍🏼