SPECIAL 100 : Naa Umra ki Seema Ho - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Angel_Shweta

Tent 🎪

Kal 100th episode pe comment karne ayungi. 😳

Ek jhalak kal ke episode ki...... Dev Paper pe Apni feelings confess kar lega...... Doodh nahi toh chhaas pee lo sab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sa2mZQzhNo

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 1 years ago

Makers kuchh bhi kar le.... apun sab dost log milke celebrate karenge.

Song batana tha...... then this is one genuinely enjoyed VM.... beautifully created and matched with Lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWmg8CrXktA

Thanks a lot for this heart warming words. Please do write more. 

Originally posted by Geeta06

Hi

After very long i am watching a show on itv and loving it completely.. Us se bhi important i met you all here.. Ye sabse jyada jaruri baat hai.. Hum sab ek family se ban gye hain.. Sabko gussa aata hai show par to bhaage bhaage forum pe aate hain.. Mil kar troll krte hain.. Fir mil kar khush, emotional sab hote hain... Group mein we have every kind of person.. Some are over expressive and over excited, kuch bahut patience rakhte hain... Fir kuch alag hi comedy krte hain... So its like a family.. Nd this is the first time i am interacting with so many people for a show... I just love this group here

Jaisa Rachna said in 100 episode celebration i also want serial to complete 1000 episodes so that we all can be together... 

Sorry tag nhi kr pa rahi sabko... But this is for everyone who are on this NUKSH forum

Indeed you are right. This has been become a Lovely Family of ours. Now it's like we can't stop ourselves from coming here at least once in a day because we can't miss it. Thanks a lot Geeta

Thanks a lot loving 2 missing 2 for posting the most beautiful episodes, the Lovely vm 's of them. Expecting a Shayari also from you, if you gets time please do it Shayari Devi.

Originally posted by Angel_Shweta

Tent 🎪

Kal 100th episode pe comment karne ayungi. 😳

Aaj ho chuki hein. Please aa jaayiye. Waiting for your views.

Humko chahiye kam se kam 500 episode phir hi ye mogambo khush hoga abhi ke liye... Yu hi continue rakhiye makers... Baaki forumwaasi khush raho saare...

Originally posted by bhshre95

I am so happy this show is reaching 100 episodes milestone and getting so much love from everyone ❤️❤️

Sabko Congratulations 🥳

I am so happy I came across this show. I have seen other age gap stories as well but none comes even remotely close to the heartwarming tale Nuksh is❤️ It does have its share of flaws, inconsistencies but still its so beautiful despite all that.

The most lovable part for me is that most of the characters and setting is so realatable. Maine pehle bhi kisi post mein kaha tha that its so refreshing to see such realistic characters and setting.

Vidhi and her family is the kind of family you can come across in everyday life. Literally a girl next door. Not some girl from uber rich background jisme its considered okay if she loves a much older man. She has quite a conservative family though not too extreme. And her struggles, problems everything seems so real.

Same with Dev and his family. I was surprised that his family actually cares for him. I mean itv has this habit of showing step families and step moms in such a bad light I was so happy to see it shown in such beautiful way. Yeah I know Abhi and Chitra are irritating but they aren't malicious by any measure. They actually care for Dev like a normal family❤️ 

And most of the characters too are so realistic (except Amba😆) no one is unnecessarily villianious, jo ese hi ek dusre ke khilaf plot karte rehte hain😆 Even Yogesh and Kanika had legit reasons for troubling Vidhi and weren't behind her just like that😆

And ViDev ke baare mein kya kahun?❤️Dono atrangi toh hain par itne pyaare hain that you can't help but root for them. I mean hamari pagali filam may not be the best or perfect FL but still your heart goes out for her if she cries❤️ And Dev toh is the soul of the show. Itna pyara, sensible, sweet ML hai❤️ I can't say how much I love him❤️

And yeh forum ki toh baat hi alag hai❤️ I don't think show would have been this enjoyable if it were not for this forum❤️ poora boring sa ya kharab episode bhi itta entertaining bann jata hai yahan aake 😆 I love you all🤗 feels so good to be a part of this atrangi Forum😆❤️

Favorite moments itte sare hain 😆 abhi thik se yaad nahi aaraha😆

Will post it tomorrow 😆

Kafi lamba hogaya 😆 sorry😆

bhshree - You have poured words from your heart. It was so beautiful to read. Don't think about that you are making it as long. Please please do post long posts. Today I literally wish this thread also should complete 100 pages. Thanks a lot 

So true yaar. You made it as more lovely 😘 Thanks a lot carl

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.