Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Directed by - RevathyšŸ¤© ik it's going to be amazing.

Surprised by Aamir's cameo tho. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

lovely trailer ā¤ļø Hope Rajeev has scenes with Kajol. šŸ˜³

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I loved the trailer and was so pleasantly surprised & happy to see Rajeev onscreen after a longgg time. šŸ˜³

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Not sure if this is the right movie to release in the theatres ? Seems like an OTT movie 

I know but this is not 2020 anymore..now OTT demands threatrical release 1st to understand what price it wants to buy the movie for..the reason why the likes of milii or double XL made to cinemas..now they will get deals on OTT based on it..so they are acting clever now..

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

My honest opinion, the trailer was moving too fast for me.  I know thereā€™s a terminally ill son and a loving mother who will do anything for her boy.  But beyond that itā€™s a hodgepodge of different scenes, some lighthearted, some emotional, and some gut wrenching.  And the son being in a hospital bed at times with a cannula and then out and about outside without a cannula kept the trailer from having a nice flow.  Iā€™m wondering if heā€™s in an out of the hospital in the movie or if thereā€™s a lot of flashbacks. 

Iā€™ll watch the movie when itā€™s out on OTT because of Aamir.  The ending was a big surprise.  Iā€™m guessing heā€™s the boyā€™s father since the movie entirely revolves around mother and son and no father.  When Kajol said sheā€™s done everything her son has asked but she canā€™t comply with his last request I thought he wanted to be able to die on his own terms (also made me wonder if the movie was inspired by My Sisterā€™s Keeper) but now I think he probably wanted to see his father hence Aamir, and Kajolā€™s surprise at seeing him. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Omg what a wonderful trailer, this looks so inspiring! 

Kajol, Rajeev, Rahul Bose, and a cameo of Aamir, this user is definitely signing up for it. 

And, being a Rajeev fangirl, how incredibly good heā€™s looking as a doc? I hope heā€™s having a gray role šŸ„¹

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Reserve all the best actress awards for Kajol! The legend is back 

Minionite thumbnail

OMG what a line up and what a trailer. A great trailer!

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Nice trailer, looking forward to it

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

After I don't know how many years I am actually waiting for a Hindi film.

Trailer looks very promising. Hope it delivers the promise.

Aamir Khan is actually looking handsome here.