Gori Nagori's post eviction statements

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Dancer and stage performer Gori Nagori, who is known as the 'Rajasthani and Haryanvi Shakira', has been shown the exit door from the controversial reality show 'Bigg Boss 16' after receiving less number of votes from the audience.

Gori on her eviction:

When I got nominated this week along with Priyanka Chahar Choudhary and Sumbul Toqueer, I somewhere felt that I would get eliminated this week itself, and that happened." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Gori on Sajid Khan facing immense flak for asking her to do his clothes

I did it once out of love. Lekin unhone toh haath hi pakad liya. He would tell me to do his clothes on a daily basis. He should have learnt how to wash clothes on his own before coming on Bigg Boss.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Gori on Shiv Thakre's game

Woh accha khel raha hai (He was playing good) magar abhi ganda khelna laga hai (now he has begun to play a dirty game

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Gori Nagori on her friendship with MC Stan

Gori Nagori said she is unsure if MC Stan and she would continue to be friends in the future. She is unhappy with how he is not taking a stand for his friends. "I am upset. I always felt that we were selfless friends. I cherished our friendship. But now, he is coming across as a player," 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Gori on re-entering Bigg Boss

The dancer says she would like to re-enter but preferably with her boyfriend, Sunny Choudhary

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Gori Doesn't Want To See Shiv Again

Gori also emphasised that while she had a great equation with Sajid Khan, Shiv and MC Stan initially, she doesn't consider them her friend anymore as they never trusted her. In fact, Gori also asserted that she wouldn't like to see Shiv ever again.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Gori Nagori Can Never Be Friends With Nimrit Ahluwalia 

Gori further asserted that Shiv's proximity with Nimrit was the reason behind her differences with the former. She asserted that she initially tried creating a bond with the Choti Sarrdaarni actress, however, she soon realised that they can never be friends. In fact, Gori also blamed Nimrit for her differences with her group including Sajid, Stan, Shiv and Abdu Rozik.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Gori Nagori on love angles in the house

Gori says Gautam Vig and Soundarya Sharma's relationship is genuine. However, she also mentioned that Shalin Bhanot and Tina Datta's equation is fake and they are just doing it for the show.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Gori on Bigg Boss

I am happy with the amount of time I spent in the house. I will really miss the house and Bigg Boss' voice. He used to joke with us often and also get sarcastic at times...I liked both sides of Bigg Boss and will miss side all of that. I did want to be part of the show for longer, but I understand this is a game and every week one person has to get eliminated."

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good interview by Gori.