Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Maroon, you got your answer. 😆 RK DP shipper. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Maroon, you got your answer. 😆 RK DP shipper. 

itna time lag gya? Slow learner. I cleared it initially. 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

The ones in your post which I quoted. 

If their pairing had such huge fanship, wonder why Tamasha failed miserably despite all the bedroom scenes.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Their pairing comes across as sleazy and ott. But for the umpteen kisses and skin show, it would’ve fallen on it’s face even before it took off. Her real chemistry is with Shahrukh and his is with Alia. May be Karan can keep making movies with his two chahites and spare the others the trouble.

skin show. Watch this. In this video, there is Absolutely zero skin show n zero kisses. Both of them just looking at each other is more than enough to melt my heart https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWLiXVwlspd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

The ones in your post which I quoted. 

If their pairing had such huge fanship, wonder why Tamasha failed miserably despite all the bedroom scenes.

becoz it's content was not good enough for cinemas. N by this logic, even anil-madhuri's films flopped like hifazat, anil-sridevi's films flopped like roop ki rani, salman-madhuri's film flopped like dil tera aashiq. That doesn't mean they r not hit pair. Even my name is khan didn't do much good but still srk-kajol jodi is iconic. By ur logic, Tees maar Khan, humko deewana kargaye flopped n jolly LLB 2 got hit. So it means Akshay-huma jodi is more hit than Akshay-katrina? No. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't have the patience to read 17 pages. I fail to understand as to why Ranbir-Deepika was brought in a topic about Ranveer-Alia 😔

But anyways... To give my two cents  -

Ranbir-Deepika has terrific chemistry. I don't even like Deepika. They do have a  fandom—people who like their onscreen pairing without bothering much about their off-screen shit. Just because Tamasha didn't work does not mean that they lack fans. That is a very flimsy arguement 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

I don't have the patience to read 17 pages. I fail to understand as to why Ranbir-Deepika was brought in a topic about Ranveer-Alia 😔

But anyways... To give my two cents  -

Ranbir-Deepika has terrific chemistry. I don't even like Deepika. They do have a  fandom—people who like their onscreen pairing without bothering much about their off-screen shit. Just because Tamasha didn't work does not mean that they lack fans. That is a very flimsy arguement 

Since you didn't read 17 pages...

There's a member arguing that Ranveer Alia is not a good jodi, and Karan should take RK DP instead. 😆

A few of us have been reminding Karan's money is his money. RK DP shippers don't get a say in how he spends it. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

There's a member arguing that Ranveer Alia is not a good jodi, and Karan should take RK DP instead. 😆

A few of us have been reminding Karan's money is his money. RK DP shippers don't get a say in how he spends it. 

You spent 17 pages defending kjo mate? 😆

Wow.... Kjo would be so proud. 

Kwk.Gif GIF - Kwk Karan Other GIFs

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

About Ranbir-Deepika. Well they should stick to working with Ayan/Imtiaz.  These two write way better character than kjo does. 

Edited by M.Wheeler - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

RK/DP is a fine Jodi. I think there’s more money in the RS/Alia one ☝️