💜 Pyaar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan : VOTING Round 💜

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Voting Round 

Hello Friends !!

Welcome to the voting round of

β€œPyaar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan Banner Contest ”

I know everyone is waiting to see the beautiful entries . So throwing open this thread to dear forum members for selection of the best banner for this forum.

Before getting further into the details let me take a moment to appreciate and acknowledge the immense effort that goes into creating the banners. We must remember all banners are a result of hard work irrespective of the fact they win or not. Let’s thank all the graphicers who took part in the contest!  Thank you for making this a success.

We have received some lovely creations. All the banners are very pretty n winners in their own way. 

Here are the voting rules that members have to follow 

1. Vote for any TWO  banners.  Not more, nor less.

2. Newbies and groupbies votes will not be counted.

3. DO NOT advertise your entries. Advertisement of any form will lead to the entries getting disqualified. If any foul play is suspected, voting in the forum will be cancelled.

4. DO NOT vote for your own entries.

5. Voting round

Starts on : 11 Nov  2022

Ends on : 17 Nov 2022, 2359 hrs. IST 

I'll comment in the thread saying voting has ended. Votes after that will not be considered.

6. Avoid editing your comment. Think carefully before you vote but don't change them afterwards.

7. Inform immediately if your entry is missing.

8. Any further queries regarding the contest feel free to discuss in the thread or you can PM  Sutapasima  

Winner Announcement shall be soon after voting ends. 

Without any further ado, here are the beautiful entries by some of our talented creative members. 

Scroll Down

Entry # 1

Entry # 2

Entry # 3

Entry # 4

Entry # 5

Entry # 6

Good Luck Everyone! 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Banners 2 & 4 

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Good efforts.😳 This RM is not a romantic genre show, its more a devotional family drama and this shows USP with majority viewers is NOT yet romance, its mostly Mohan-Gungun duo so far, somehow feel all banners in voting list unable to highlight that bond well.

3, 1, 6 come little close in that aspect of father-daughter.

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 years ago
Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

3, 6

It was hard to choose every banner looks beautiful😍😍😍😍

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful Banners

😍 

I Pick 

2 4 And 5

kavya1994 thumbnail

In Banner 6, the title is not within Part B of the banner according to New Banner dimensions rule.

"Try to place the main characters/subject in Part B (check the above picture for reference). Also, the Forum name should be displayed here only and not anywhere else in the banner."

In Banner 1 too, the title is slightly outside that Yellow part but I am sure the title will be clearly visible in mobile view, if it wins the contest. So it's fine.

Just some suggestion, please check all entries before putting it up  for voting round. If you want to give any second chance to graphicers to correct their banners then all these things should take place before the start of voting round. I wasn't happy with what happened last time.

It would be better if you give 24 hours time to everyone to check the entries or to raise any issue/objection and any corrections in the received entries should be taken place within this time period only. After that time period there's no need to take any action on any of issues raised by anyone even if the issue is reasonable one. Also disqualify the entries which don't tick all the points of the rules after the end of that given time.

After this comment of mine, if you are going to request the maker to correct it then please lock this thread till the time the maker send you the banner back after correcting it.

Edited by kavya1994 - 1 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavya1994

In Banner 6, the title is not within Part B of the banner according to New Banner dimensions rule.

"Try to place the main characters/subject in Part B (check the above picture for reference). Also, the Forum name should be displayed here only and not anywhere else in the banner."

In Banner 1 too, the title is slightly outside that Yellow part but I am sure the title will be clearly visible in mobile view, if it wins the contest. So it's fine.

Just some suggestion, please check all entries before putting it up  for voting round. If you want to give any second chance to graphicers to correct their banners then all these things should take place before the start of voting round. I wasn't happy with what happened last time.

It would be better if you give 24 hours time to everyone to check the entries or to raise any issue/objection and any corrections in the received entries should be taken place within this time period only. After that time period there's no need to take any action on any of issues raised by anyone even if the issue is reasonable one. Also disqualify the entries which don't tick all the points of the rules after the end of that given time.

After this comment of mine, if you are going to request the maker to correct it then please lock this thread till the time the maker send you the banner back after correcting it.

Thank you dear Kavya for your detailed viewing of each banner. ❀️You being an expert banner maker yourself (BC winner ) does help a lot as you know all the rules .πŸ€—

I always emphasise every banner is a result of hard work by the graphicer irrespective of the fact it wins or not. It’s always my preference to give chance to the graphicer to correct minor errors which creep in while making banners. No one’s hard work should be disqualified without giving them one or two chances. I shall remain a neutral person always. 
We all are humans  n errors do happen. 

All the banners which are displayed are fulfilling all criteria . 
please do go ahead with voting πŸ‘πŸΌ

With loads of hugs and tons of thanks to dear Kavya β€οΈ

Cheers and best of luck to the contestant graphicers πŸ‘πŸΌ

kavya1994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I always emphasise every banner is a result of hard work by the graphicer irrespective of the fact it wins or not. It’s always my preference to give chance to the graphicer to correct minor errors which creep in while making banners. No one’s hard work should be disqualified without giving them one or two chances. I shall remain a neutral person always. 
We all are humans  n errors do happen. 

All the banners which are displayed are fulfilling all criteria . 
please do go ahead with voting πŸ‘πŸΌ

With loads of hugs and tons of thanks to dear Kavya β€οΈ

Cheers and best of luck to the contestant graphicers πŸ‘πŸΌ

I completely agree with your words. I am not against giving 2nd chances, even I am in favor of it. I am only saying that this all issues or corrections should be done before the start of voting round, and not in between any voting round.  

Waise, most of the time it's me only who point out such issues in betweenπŸ˜† but what can I do, you don't give any extra time specially for pointing out those things.

Thank you for correcting itπŸ€—

You are telling me to go ahead with voting but the voting rule says I have to vote for 2 banners and how can I vote for 2 banners when only one banner is correct among all the 6 entries? 

I will vote but before that I request you to again check the spellings of the title in all entries. The correct spelling is PYAR KA PEHLA NAAM RADHA MOHAN. Also, if possible please correct the arrangement of words of the title in banner 2, 3 and 4. I know there is no defined rules about the arrangements of words of the title but I feel it should be written in such a way that everyone can read it correctly as "Pyar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan" and not as Radha Mohan Pyar Ka Pehla Naam.

See at the left side(bottom) of the first video or you can check the title in videos uploaded by Zee tv.

https://youtu.be/p9bjO1moGp0

https://youtu.be/wIj5B87E-x0

Bottom of the pic of leads

https://www.facebook.com/ZeeTvIndia/photos/a.10150168465816001/10159496351646001/?type=3

Edited by kavya1994 - 1 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavya1994

I completely agree with your words. I am not against giving 2nd chances, even I am in favor of it. I am only saying that this all issues or corrections should be done before the start of voting round, and not in between any voting round.  

Waise, most of the time it's me only who point out such issues in betweenπŸ˜† but what can I do, you don't give any extra time specially for pointing out those things.

Thank you for correcting itπŸ€—

You are telling me to go ahead with voting but the voting rule says I have to vote for 2 banners and how can I vote for 2 banners when only one banner is correct among all the 6 entries? 

I will vote but before that I request you to again check the spellings of the title in all entries. The correct spelling is PYAR KA PEHLA NAAM RADHA MOHAN. Also, if possible please correct the arrangement of words of the title in banner 2, 3 and 4. I know there is no defined rules about the arrangements of words of the title but I feel it should be written in such a way that everyone can read it correctly as "Pyar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan" and not as Radha Mohan Pyar Ka Pehla Naam.

@ blue 

I agree you did point out the errors but it’s not only you .

There have been 4 others who have pointed out various errors in various contests , we have checks n if found correct we have got the banners edited if not we disqualified a few sadly πŸ˜”

kavya1994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

@ blue 

I agree you did point out the errors but it’s not only you .

There have been 4 others who have pointed out various errors in various contests , we have checks n if found correct we have got the banners edited if not we disqualified a few sadly πŸ˜”

I am relieved to know that it's just not me, there are other members as well.