And happy go lucky..Nikvi Fanfic 10

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Its my last fanfic here ...😔😔😔..its not only a fanfic but my earnest desire if it happened like this ..jo kabhi BT writers se expect karna bekaar hi hai...Mujhe ab tak support dene ke liye many thanks to you Appnapan FD ...this was my second forum here ...but eas so much fun to discuss many things...khushi , dukh...tussle in pov and many things..but it was a roller coaster for us...

Its a new day ...

After so much brawl of Sonali kaand, she is arrested by police ...

Finally the day came when Badal is getting 18 and so Nikvi has a decided something very special for him and others..

Nikvi comes to Gagan Badal room

Nikvi together kissed Badal and sang ..

NikVi :Happy Birthday to you!!!!!Happy Birthday to you!!!Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday Dear Badal !!!...Happy Birthday to you!!

Nik kissed him specially cos he saw his reflection in him.. And all the yrs he missed  him badly and others too..

Nikvi  hugged all kids ...

Nik: Baccho!! Tum sab humare liye angel ho!!!!! Koi kisi se kam nahi ..koi zyada nahi...har kisi mein hunar hai ...speciality hai...bas koi isse jaanta tha ...koi haalat ke karan dab gaya..

Mai Nik J aaj sab se yaha maafi maangti hoon..maine jaane anjaane mein tum baccho ke saath ninsaafi ki hai specially to Harsh & Manna...jo sabse zyada mujhpe depend ki thi...maine undono ko ek aise haath mein saunp di jo khud hi fickle minded tha...Nandita...usne mere dono bacchon ko brainwash karna chaha...unhe galat raah par le jaana chaha (sobs hard)...par yeh dono itne strong hai ki yeh dono ek duje ke saath rahe.. Ek duje ko support kiya itne nanhe umra mein...(caress them) Soory Harsh!! Sorry Manna!!(pulls his ears like kid)

Harsh comes and cries too amd hugs him too..

Harsh : Sorry!! Dad ...Sorry Wumma!!(Hugs his mom after long  and cries hard) maine bhi aap sab ka dil dukhaya..rulaya naa Wumma!!

Pallavi is broken up and hugs him..she got his former Harsh back..

Pallavi : Nahi..bacche..nahi!! 

All cries in happiness..

Baat rahi Barkha, Gagan aur Badal ke ...yeh teeno hi alag hai..par Bohot khaas hai kyunki inke acchai musibat mein hi dikhte hai ...ese mein baccho ki tarah ladte hai (smiles at them)..aur yeh sacchai isliye hai inke kyunki inhe Pallavi ne bada kiya hai... Issliye yeh alag hai...(caress them too)

Issliye maine aaj ek decision liya hai...uske liye aaj cafe mein ek food gallery and health discussion rakha hai..shaam ko ...taiyaar rehna..

All are happy...

At evening ..at cafe.. 

Shanky is busy  in attending media and ushering them..

Lolita too is excited for the event and busy in decorations..

Event starts up..

News reporters : So..after so many  ups and downs Nick J is back as chef??

Nick : Yes...we are..back (smiles)

Reporters : So what's your next announcement regarding "NickJ"  cafe and it's progress??Please share ..

Nick J is back in form of chef assisted by Pallu...and also ready to host Food Gallary..

Nick takes the mic and says ..

Nick : Today its my son's birthday.. Badal Gulati's Birthday ..He is 18 now.. And let you know all, that he is very much knacked in cooking skill..he has introduced hos own dish Chili 'O' Capsicum..and Cherry berry Brownies ..please do taste and share your review..

And today I would like to give  back this "Amma's cafe" to my wife Pallavi Gulati & Badal Gulati..which I took over to protect it from rivals some day... But now its all her again..

My son Badal Gulati is heir of this cafe and would be owner of my cafe "Ruffles" at New york and would join me on business once he gets 20 

Pallavi is amazed..

Reporters : What's your views on homely food?? Mam...we heard that you and Nick sir had cute fights over taste of food ...please share something!!

Pallavi : Yes, we had fight over different taste ..Actually, he loved western  flavours.. Junk food..street food ...even when he was learning cooking in college, he  used to try western cuisines in his style ...(laughs) ..

Contrary to him , I liked to cook indian cuisines in my way...like "pudinaa ki biriyani" and all...and he used to like them all..

Reporters : What's your reaction on gesture of Nick sir's decision over cafe?

Pallavi : Bohot accha...bohot alag sa ehsaas hota hai apne baccho ko bade hote hue dekhna.. Unhe mature hote dekhna, har parents ka khwab hota hai.. Toh aaj Bohot garv ho raha hai ki mera Badal bada ho gaya hai...aur woh sone sapno ko pura karne ki aur ek kadam de chuka hai..

Rahi baat Amma's cafe milne ki toh unhone yeh cafe bhale ke liye take over ki thi...naaki koi complexities ke tehat... Toh yeh cafe unka bhi utna hi hai , jitna mera tha...aur rahega...(shys looking at Nick)

Reporter : What your other kids shall be doing now as their career ?? Did they decided anything??

NikVi together : Please ask them (waving to them) they are mature now to answer !!

Reporters : Aap Nick J air unke kids hone ke naate kya karne ki sochte hai ..Please bataye!!

Manna : Umm!! Yes ..I do want to do business as dad...later would like to do MBA..

Harsh: I would love to resume up my cricket coaching  soon!! I always loved Cricket...but my health was not always Ok till now..But now, I am fine and so wish to resume sports..

Gagan: I would like to join music classes.. And also would love to go foreign tour with my own money soon.. 

Barkha: Right from beginning, I wanted to appear UPSC and wished to do something good for nation too..but I got  very much scattered  up and did many mess  recently..so now with all my peace and goodness I will have with family, I would concentrate upon my career!!🙂🙂🙂 Thanks..

Reporters : Badal Gulati Jaisingh how is your reaction now after getting huge responsibility of this cafe on you ...?? Please do share us your feelings 

Badal: Yes ...you called me right Badal Gulati Jaisingh... My mom first cos she reared up us with all effort and love ...she gave us thr best education according to her commodities.. So its she first ..Gulati..

Next comes my dad Nikhil Jaisingh ...yes he was away to us for long, but he loved us he never forgot us...and so far i knew him, he always judge according to merit and not name and fame...its my honour that he trusted me to be the next owner of the cafe after I gain experience in business...I shall do my best to keep the name and fame of Nick J and prove my merit..And yes till then I shall learn more and more from my parents in cooking ..🥰🥰

NikVi feels proud to see their kids united again...

And the kids are in happy tears to get their parents united...

Reporter's asks Pallavi more about cooking skill ..and she answers merilly..

Bitti ki mummy and neighbors come to Pallavi and hugs and congratulates her for the success..And also says..

Bitti ki mummy: Didi mujhe toh pata hi tha ki aap hi jitenge.. Duniya wale toh kya kuch bhi anaap shanaap bolenge hi naa..hume kya ..hume aap pe yakeen tha (grinning..😁😁😁 )

Dadi: Haa duniya walo mein toh aap khud hi aate hai..😂😂 ..khair khaana khaake jaana..sab pallavi aur uske baccho ne banaye hai..😂

Neighbors is puzzled..🙄🙄😂😂

Nikvi pose for pics together smilingly...

After that ..bloggers write up review for magazines..

Nikvi gives up details on recipes they tried together...

Event is happily ended and all comes home ....

Nik : Barkha, Gagan and Harsh tum teeno New york ghum aao ..waha ke taur tarike seekh aao ..life  mein kaam aayenge.. Yeh lo kal ka ticket hai ...so be ready!!(pats their back)..

They three are happy..and goes to pack bag excitedly..

Next day Harsh, Barkha and Gagan leaves for New York..

Barkha:Yeah!!!!!Mumma (Kisses Pallu) thank you mumma, you are the best ..chaaploosi nahi kar rahi hoon.. Sach mein sorry aapka dil dukhane ke liye mom!!!(weeps).. Take care mumma ..Dadda ...

Harsh and Gagan too hugs Pallavi before leaving..

Harsh : Sorry!!! Wumma!!! Its for you!!..(a new card like he made in childhood)🙂🙂

Pallavi cries hard!!!..Nikhil hugs her tightly and wipes her tears ...

Taxi comes..

Pallavi  and Nick takes them outside to taxi and see off...

Teji makes them eat 'Dahi' before their journey as  "sweet ritual"

They touches their feet for blessings and leaves..🥰🥰

They three waves off and leaves...🥰🥰

Manna :Papa and Mamma !! you are the best mom and dad in the world!!! (Hugs tightly)..aur issliye hi main kuch din aap sab ke saath rehna chahti hoon.. Maine apne parivaar ko bohot miss kiya ..Bohot ...ab kahi jaane ka man nahi hai mujhe...bas aapke saath kuch din rehna hai..😔😔

Pallavi : Tum jitna din chahe raho Manna sab tumhara hi hai..koi tumse ab kuch nahi chhinega ...sab thik hai shaant hai... Tumhare mom dad saath hai..🙂🙂

Dadi and Teji weeps..

NikVi makes her sleep on bed caressing her head...

She sleeps ..😴😴

And Nikvi also sleeps in arms of comfort...😴😴😍😍😍

💗💗💗💗💗

The END