atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

What are the best romantic scenes by SRK in his career? He is known as king of romance and many say no one has shown romance as he has. So please share the ones you think are the best.

For me it is hands down the Aur paas Aur paas scene with MD from DTPH. The scene is sensuous and it is masterful how he makes her literally draw closer to him without forcing or compelling or pulling her physically and she is drawn to him like a piece of iron to magnet and herself hugs him.

No one else could have done it so tastefully and without being vulgar. A lesser actor would have ruined it.

Share your favs and if possible please do write why you think that scene was so impactful. 

Edited by atominis - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I've a lot of favourite romantic scenes...

I'll choose this one because it is so heart-wrenching knowing to what she committed herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzWJZCshZNU

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I liked the way he smiled at this moment...

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ( Romantic Scene ) - YouTube

atominis thumbnail

No offense but I found it deeply unethical that he knew she was engaged and gonna be married to someone else soon yet he still sort of made out with her and was happy to know she still loved him.

I also did not like Kajol forgetting she was engaged to someone else. I mean SRK is a widower and father of a kid. But Kajol was committed to someone else no?

I find it unfair to her fiance. It is horrifying to think your fiancee could be making out with someone else weeks before wedding. I know love and emotions are complicated and matters of heart know no ethics but it seemed kind of off to me. 

I can see the chemistry there and SRK and Kajol acted amazing but the whole background of characters just puts me off. I also hate it how he ignored Anjali earlier but suddenly found her attractive when she dressed in saree or grew hair long. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

The one where he goes legit Kati Patang in the song with Mahira to let her kite win. That was such a sweet, subtly romantic scene, I still remember it because I haven’t seen it in any other Hindi film. I bet no one even remembers because everyone only remembers SRK flailing his arms like a maniac when romancing 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Bhaago from Om Shanti Om🏃‍♂️

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

His Hamming is the best romantic scene + where he get other men's women's.

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I like the Dil Se scene that’s been posted.

I like the KANK bench scene too. How these two strangers had a heart-to-heart conversation and lifted the burden off each other’s shoulders was romantic to me.😆

https://youtu.be/118ekB5lIAM