Big boss is a big bully

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Big boss is a big bully along with shiv and is fully biased towards sajid abdu shiv nimrit group. Trophy hi pakdade directly unhe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dokudu_1

Big boss is a big bully along with shiv and is fully biased towards sajid abdu shiv nimrit group. Trophy hi pakdade directly unhe.

tu mat dekho 🤣

Dokudu_1 thumbnail

Itna obvious acha nhi hai thoda toh suspense rakhe🤣🤣

Dokudu_1 thumbnail

Itna obvious acha nhi hai thoda toh suspense rakhe🤣🤣

Sweety1810 thumbnail

Exactly....I have thr same say

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bully gang is holidaying here and Biggboss is Team bully gang 🤩

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This season itself is so irritating.

No sensible tasks. All the time the constants sit back biting and bitching about each other.

And then there are the shouting matches every day. It’s getting so old. Every single person needs to tone down. Especially Priyanka. She needs to shut up now and listen to what others are saying. She is in dire need of some introspection. Both she and Shiv need to stop talking about each other. They take turns in ruining their chances for the trophy. 

Add to injury, the bias towards bully gang is so evident. I hope some interesting wild cards come in and change the game a little. And Sajid and Stan need to leave. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sunday i watched 10 mins,yesterday 5 mins. May be today i Won't. Finding very boring and irritating,no tough task,biased to one group. Are mix karke group banado task ke liye,keya do group hamesha do side,bakwas boring🤔

Sunshinebright thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely biased Bigg Boss such a joke 🥱